Ask or get paid to answer any question via a live micro chat!
Askit allows users to chat live, on a one to one basis, in order to solve problems. Users can ask a question within a variety of categories, or answer questions on categories they have registered their expertise on.
From student accommodation and exams to traveling tips, from law advice to white appliances help, from fitness to motherhood, and from gaming to cooking tips, the expert network connects users anonymously by opening a micro chat channel every time. Users can do both: ask a question on any topic or answer a question on topics they are experts on.
Register in seconds:
Download the app and create your profile in seconds. Register the categories to which you are an expert as part of the registration. That’s it!
You can ask a question on any category or subcategory. You can choose to ask for FREE (a user that is yet to be verified will answer) or you can choose to pay 5 pounds for a 5 minutes chat with a verified expert.
If you have registered as an expert on a certain category/subcategory, then you get notifications when a question is being asked in this subcategory.
Verified Paid User Status (Getting paid for answering questions)
For each category /subcategory you need to achieve (and maintain) a “verified paid user status” in order to get paid for answering questions. This is easy:
1) You need to always have at least 80% positive feedback from other users on your answers (for each subcategory), on at least 50 chats you have answered
2) You also need to make sure you do NOT have 3 consecutive negative feedback on this subcategory.
As long as you have the above then you keep the verified status and get paid! If you lose the verified user status on a certain category you automatically get it back later once you have again achieved 1) and 2).
Your pending Questions (Unanswered questions that are being saved for later)
If a question has not been answered because no user is available to “grab it”, then the question will be answered once a user becomes available (you will get a notification to open the chat then).
Bucket List (Answer pending questions from other users)
When you open your bucket list you see questions that has not been answered immediately before and are pending. You are able to notify the asking user that you can answer now.
- Feature added: option to extend chat offered 45 seconds before end of initial chat.
- Feature added: directly opening a chat from "my pending questions" button.
- Bug fixed: synchronisation of chat timer for users
- Filter of inappropriate words enhanced
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ENIA NOTION LIMITED
- 97.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Askit