AskVideo Player is a Tutorial-Video Player that lets you Download & Stream HD Tutorials from AskVideo.com.
• Watch the AskVideo tutorials you want and need on your iPhone, iPad or iPod while you follow along on your computer.
• Get super quick access to the latest AskVideo tutorials, or
• Use the simple but powerful search feature to find what you need
• In-app subscription to AskVideo's Library Pass (see details bellow)
• If you are a paid subscriber to AskVideo's Online Tutorial Library, you have unrestricted access to our library of tutorial-videos on your iOS device
• Access your purchased courses and download them to your device for offline playback
Featuring some of the multimedia industry's best educators, you will learn software skills from Grammy & Emmy award winning audio producers, experienced video editors and directors, software developers, and best-selling technical authors.
*** About Version 6 ***
- This version brings user experience consistency between the iOS and tvOS versions of our app.
- We use a new way of saving your download courses. If you want to use your old downloads, you will need to convert them to the new format. Regardless if you don't convert the old downloads, you can always re-download them at any time.
- If you have an AskVideo.com account you will need to log in again after installation.
In-app Auto-Renewable Library Passes
• Get a weekly, monthly, or yearly Library Pass
• Payment charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from the Settings app in iOS or from iTunes on your computer
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• New user experience (UX)
• Consistent user interface across iOS and tvOS
Ratings and Reviews
This is a company that teaches tech!
Frankly they should be in embarrassed, they have some really good videos… But frankly they don’t update those very often anymore. I’ve been using their website for years, and it’s always been a problem. I can think of two times in the past four years where I have canceled my subscription, because I couldn’t just watch the videos! Their customer service was always very nice, and did the best they could to fix things with me, but apparentlyThat does not extend to their own consumer facing tech! How can you teach tech and have tag that is so out of date… This app hasn’t been updated in three years and it’s a nightmare. I don’t know… Maybe it’s just a one-man show over there and the guys overworked, but this is unacceptable. I’m deleting the app and I’m canceling my subscription enough is enough
Horible new UI
Usually the only reason to redesign an app would be to make it better. This update actually made the app a lot worse. It's nice that there's a search box now... But other than that everything is an unorganized mess. There is no longer a way to quickly see all the courses for a particular piece of software... I also don't like being forced to use landscape mode on my phone... Landscape is very nice for watching video but is very uncomfortable for browsing content.... Also, for whatever reason, on Apple TV... This is like the only app where the search feature does not work with Siri like it does on all of the other apps... Horrible update
Search field a joke
Let’s say you want to search for videos related to Logic Pro‘s Score editor. You would think all you have to do is type something like this in the search field: Logic Score. You do that and you will see 0 results. When you type however only the word SCORE than it will get you the result you are looking for. Imagine Google‘s search engine would work like this. It be out of business the next second.
- ASK Video
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 AskVideo.com
- In-App Purchases
- AskVideo.com Streaming Library Subscription $9.99
- AskVideo.com Streaming Library Subscription $24.99
- AskVideo.com Streaming Library Subscription $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.