I’m glad you are here!. You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) words & phrases here which enables you to interact with a whole new group of peoples. It’s my responsibility to make you ASL learning experience convenient and joyful.
This ASL app is packed with 2000+ words & phrases. What you are learning here is very important for us. All the signs are demonstrated in a very friendly manner. You will feel like you are getting personal coaching. Let’s start LEARNING!
1. It’s Free!
2. Date, Time and Weather Signs
3. Expressions: Common Expressions, Everyday Expressions and Common Expressions
4. Emotions: Neutral Emotions, Positive Emotions and Negative Emotions 5. Lifestyle: Fashion & Clothing, Internet & Social Media, Party Signs and Entertainment
6. Sports: Sport Signs, Sport Terms and Fitness Signs
7. Food & Cooking: Fruits & Vegetables, Cooking, Eating, Meal & Food Signs
8. Holidays: American Holidays, Cultural Holidays, Family Events and Celebration Signs
9. Transportation & Travel: Mode of Transportation, Travel Checklist, Travel Expressions and Travel Signs
10. Emergency & Disaster: Health & Disability, Emergency and Survival Signs
11. People & Family: Babies & Young Children, Life Stages and Family Signs 12. Education: Colors, Profession Signs
Much more cool stuff (Quotes, Quizzes, Jokes, Games and much more) on its way! We are always open for suggestions. Please send your suggestions via feedback. Happy LEARNING!
* Optimization and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great resource for those learning!
Friends of mine have a little girl who is hearing impaired and I’ve felt really helpless being unable to communicate with her. Having a resource like this on my phone has been great to help her feel included. Thanks, guys!
A.S.L dictionary! ( pretty good ) 11 yrs old
This app is amazing!!
I would totally recommend this, if you are trying to learn A.S.L like me.
They give a great variety of things to learn.
They have a ton of categories and within those categories there are options of things you would like to learn about that topic.
Once you choose what you want to learn there play a 5 second video about that.
Two things I don’t like about this app is that most categories are not complete. If you go to months and seasons they are missing May and June, August- October, and they only have three seasons so you will have to google the rest.
Also the amount of ads that this app have is crazy!! You will get an ad after about two or three videos you watch. Keep in mind that these videos are 5 seconds long!
Overall this app has met my expectations.
Even though I am a bilingual 11 year old and about to learn A.S.L this app has done the trick! So this app is really good I suggest you get it if you haven’t already. ♥️👍🏻✊🏼🤘🏼👌🏼A.S.L!!!
unsure if you can fluently learn to sign with this
I think you should add noise and captions explaining how to sign it along with the videos. For example, in the definition for “good morning “, I couldn’t (and still can’t) figure out how to sign it because he takes his arm, shoes it to us. Takes his other bent arm, and then karate chops his bent arm with his first arm. I’m not sure what is part of the sign and what isn’t. Also add captions explaining too because deaf people need this as well . I’m also looking to learn full asl. (Sure many others have a goal towards this too). But I’m unsure if anyone could actually learn fluent sign language with this. Otherwise a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.