Advanced car digital dashboard combining map, routing, tracking, photo and speed cameras functionality wrapped into nicely polished 3D user interface.
- HUD MODE
- ROUTING AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS
- EDITABLE FIXED AND REDLIGHT SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE
- UNIQUE COMBINED SPEED, LOCATION and ALTITUDE 3D LOG GRAPH
- SHORT-TIME WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL
- PHOTO CAMERA WITH IMAGE MARKING
aSmartHUD visualizes your
- current and average speed
- elapsed trip time
- distance/time to stored Home location
- distance to the trip starting point
- maximum reached speed, altitude and distance to starting point for the current trip and all the trips your ever did,
- current playing music track
- weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera and it's speed limit, if known;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
You can edit the database by adding or removing the speed cameras and set cameras speed limit.
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
- You can create and save the driving routes to follow them later. Application will display your current position on the route and display the route on the map. Every route is saved in the application database, so you don't need to re-create it every time application starts up.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSmartHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- 3D Trip Log Graph - unique way to represent the speed, location and altitude data in a single 3D graph. Color coded speed and altitude chart is constantly adjusted according to your moving trajectory. In Track Preferences, you can set the transparency of all the components of the chart or switch them off completely.
- Apple and OpenStreet maps in several flavors and color modes.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- "Records" screen, with maximum reached speed, altitude and distance from start.
- Different measurement units, display color schemes (6 available), log type, sounds and more.
- Select the music iPod Playlist, pause, play, skip or rewind it's items, set the player in Shuffle or Repeat mode.
- Advanced location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and more.
- Local weather forecast;
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- Tested on latest version of iOS;
- Fixed a bug in speed logging;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sideways Text Messages
I would've given it 5 stars... GPS is pretty accurate, even in the city (Manhattan). The iPod control screen is a great update, especially when driving, which was a pain to change songs, since the "next/previous" buttons were all the all way in the bottom left of screen, and can lead to accidentally going back a track, when you really meant to go forward. Also saves the hassle of exiting the app to go to the ipod to change playlists.
My only gripe is when its in "portrait mode" text messages still pop up as if it were in "horizontal mode", so it comes up sideways. Very annoying not to mention dangerous. There's always going to be that one person who's not the "sharpest tool in the shed" and will attempt to read a text tilting his/her head sideways while trying to drive, which can lead to a serious accident.
Map button crashes app iPhone 6+
Useless for me as is.
Menus could use a little work
I like this app alot. As the developer said, the HUD system is iffy at times, and please attach your device, don't lay it on your dashboard! I like the layout of the HUD and it does work at night very well. However, I personally think the menus and settings system could use some work (ex. Landscape buttons should point up and down, not left and right). I've turned the speed system sounds off on mine because I find it annoying and useless as I don't know of any "static" speed zones.
- Vitalijs Lennojs
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- © Atoll Ordenadores, 2009-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.