AsoY is 5 steps to surprisingly personal experiences of art.
You don’t need to KNOW ANYTHING about art.
This app will guide you step-by-step into ANY work of art that speaks TO YOU. By step 4, you’ll discover that it also speaks ABOUT YOU:
- about your personal resources, strengths, ambitions and the life values that influence your decisions and choices. Every day.
Every work of art that captures YOUR attention reflects something that’s important to YOU.
Use AsoY for taking a closer look at what matters and what’s needed at any given moment of your life and career: to get greater clarity of areas of life you wish to explore or have doubts about.
NOTHING LIKE IT
Art apps usually provide you with information about works of art at a specific museum and the lives of the artists who created them, a floor plan or a quiz.
You won’t find any of that in AsoY.
The app makes it easy and inspiring to use and engage with art in a new and completely different way: as a direct and powerful way to connect with yourself and tune into what matters most to you. Right now.
Works of art are exceptional when it comes to making us stop, switch perspective and lead us to our inner core.
You know the feeling when a work of art strikes you instantly. For a reason you can’t explain.
Perhaps you also know what it’s like to stand in front of a masterpiece wondering what to look for – and why it should matter to you personally.
Follow the 5 steps and you’ll know precisely what to look for – and why it’s struck you!
Use the app everywhere – at any art exhibition, museum or online gallery like Google Arts & Culture.
At home or outside. On holiday or on business.
WHY IT WORKS
It works because art activates important parts of your brain: the center of emotions (i.e. the limbic system), the mirror neurons and visual memory. More to the point: they stimulate your intuition.
AsoY draws on a research-based method that puts neuro-science, theories of memory and the philosophy of art into practice by means of recognized tools from coaching and humanistic psychology.
HOW IT WORKS
AsoY’s 5 simple steps will:
* Guide you with clear instructions and questions tailored to 1 or 2 people, who choose a work of art each. It takes around half an hour each if you follow the suggested intervals.
* Increase your focus and awareness of:
- the fundamental needs and values that influence the decisions you make, your priorities, ambitions, actions and state of mind.
- the direction of your life and career.
- your personal resources and strengths that will help you fulfill your goals.
The 5 steps can also:
* Strengthen your emotional intelligence.
* Exercise your active listening skills through meaningful conversations when using the app with a partner, friends, family or colleagues.
* Provide you with a string of surprisingly personal experiences of art all over the world: AsoY sets you free to enjoy ONE work of art that has something to do with YOU!
STORE & IMPLEMENT YOUR INSIGHTS EVERY DAY
* Track your inner journey and see it unfold over time in “MY INSIGHTS” where your insights and art works are stored together.
* Get instant access to your personal values and resources each time you check into “MY INSIGHTS”. It’ll activate the power of your visual memory.
* A free follow-up program makes it easier and inspiring to start putting your insights into practice every day. 10 seconds are enough.
We don’t store your data. It’s only saved on your device.
ART speaks of YOU® uses works of art for personal development. It must never replace psychological or psychiatric treatment.
ART speaks of YOU® can never be held liable for any consequences of your use of the app including copyrights.
It's your responsibility.
© Tony Matelli ”F****d”, ARoS
© Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen
© Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna, Rome
AsoY isn't connected to Google Arts & Culture.
US/UK subtitle: Connect with Yourself
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.