470 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER AMONG RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
WINNER: **MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 280+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… From bikes to cars, we got ‘em all!
• CROSS-SAVE & CROSS-PLAY: Start racing on macOS and then keep on racing on your iOS device!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enjoy a smooth 60-FPS experience! Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are fully physics-based!
• INTENSE ARCADE GAMEPLAY: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 50+ high-speed tracks!
• HIGH-OCTANE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 6 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphaltgames
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
PARTICIPATE IN THE NEW EVENTS!
Summer is in full swing, and it's time to take part in cool events and win some great prizes! Catch new Festivals that include the Mazzanti Evantra and Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport, and enjoy the best time of the year to the fullest!
CHECK OUT THE EVENT CALENDAR!
Plan your gaming activity with the new Calendar! Look through the schedule and information about events, participate, and set reminders to never miss a single chance to win!
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR REWARDS!
We made our system even more convenient and transparent, so now all the rewards you get in the events will go to the Inbox section first. After that, you can reorganize your treasures as you wish.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Conquer street and sky in Gameloft’s fastest racing game yet, a mix of high-octane driving and incredible jumps that harkens back to the age of San Francisco Rush and classic Burnout. Pairing white-knuckle action with an array of career and online modes, it sets a new standard for arcade racers on the App Store.
Ever since this game came out I’ve loved it. But the one problem I have is not the game itself it’s it’s three former predecessors. Ever since IOS 11 came out I have not been able to use asphalt 5, 6, or 7. They were great games and I really think it’s possible to bring all the games back to the AppStore. I know they don’t have the best graphics or the best cars. But they all had such a thriving community. These were games I grew up playing. This was what really got people into the asphalt franchise before asphalt 8. Although they don’t come close to the technology that asphalt 8 and 9 have. I think it would great to be able to go back and play them. I feel the reason why game loft took the games off of the AppStore is because it would affect their brand as an image. However this is a very specious argument because playground games and EA booth let their players play their older gam games. I also feel why this could be possible is because about two years ago game loft put GT racing two back on the AppStore for people to play again. Although they took the servers down the game was still fun to play. I really feel like this could be possible for game loft to do and I don’t think it would effect asphalt 8 and 9’s popularity. I hope that someday we will be able to play these games again.
All great games still have issues...
When I saw ads for this game, I really wanted to try it out, so I downloaded it and was instantly impressed. The beautiful graphics and UI just blew me away! The entertainment this game brings will make play it for hours at a time. However, all great games aren’t perfect. It is very hard to progress in this game, as cars either cost too much, or the blueprints for them are too rare. Finding 40 blueprints for a single car really just isn’t worth it, so can this maybe be nerfed GameLoft? Also, bugs... though they can be hard to find, they really can annoy someone after a while. For example, when I am racing online, the momentary invincibility after a wreck will sometimes stay on other racers, making it impossible to knock them down. Another example, in multiplayer, when the cars start, some of the other user’s cars wont move, grinding you to a sudden halt, but then they teleport forwards, putting you in nearly dead last. One more bug that ticks me off, where you respawn after wrecking. One time on the map “London Eye” I was knocked down in midair during a jump over a river. I kept respawning right in front of the ramp and couldn’t build up enough speed to make the jump, making an endless loop of me crashing. Though these bugs tick me off, I still love the game, and will keep playing it for a long time, despite the minor and sometimes major annoyances that pop up. Keep up the good work GameLoft!
- 2.8 GB
macOS 10.13 or later. Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack $1.99
- Driver Credit Pack $4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.