The Aspiration Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach aspiration swallowing disorders. The app features normal, aspiration, silent and penetration/cough views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a MBS and FEES video for each view help patients and students learn.
• Key disorder highlights for aspiration, silent and penetration views.
• Normal Structure ID view: 23 parts.
• Animations for aspiration, silent and penetration and normal views.
• MBS and FEES video for each disorder and for normal swallowing. Start and stop button for each video.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and key highlights/structure ID pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text, lines change in size by using size panel
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Aspiration Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Bug fixes, security update and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.