Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Recruit more than 60 Heroes to your Brotherhood - including both Assassin's Creed-original and brand new Rebellion-exclusive Heroes!
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Play Mobile Animus's 1st Anniversary Helix Rift Event, ECHOES THROUGH THE ANIMUS!
•Discover the secrets in 5 locations; from Ancient Greece to the Holy Land. Synchronize at new points to unlock the past.
•Recruit Al Mualim, Mentor of the Levantine Brotherhood.
Craft new tier 5 Gear Items.
New loading screen tips and tricks to boost your strategy.
This update also includes various improvements and bug fixes to enhance your game experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Soooo amazing!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
When I first got this game, I saw a review that told me when you finished the game there was nothing else to do. That led me to thinking that the game was very short, and there wasn’t much exciting material. I downloaded it anyway just to see what it was like. The review I read was wrong: there are so many levels and a beautiful, long story line. In this game, you build an HQ and add rooms to help your assassins get stronger, heal faster, and equip cool weapons and armor. You go on story missions, each unlocking more detail than the next. You also send assassins on missions not associated with the story, which help you gain materials to craft weapons and find DNA. The more DNA you find, the more assassins join your team. One of my favorite parts of the game is that you can choose a cool name for your group. I do have one suggestion, though: Is there any way you can make it so you don’t have to be online to start a mission? I don’t like this because when I’m offline, I can do almost everything in the game other than going on missions. I would be really glad if you could fix that. Thanks!
A game with a beautiful future
So I’m just gonna start with the bad parts to this game, Experience. Once you’ve gotten a hang of the game and you understand it you realize those story missions you’ve just went through because the story is amazing, is pretty much the only good way to really get XP. Now about the materials, I find myself waiting 2-3 DAYS! just to get enough stone to level up ONE ☝️ room. That’s boring and I hate that immensely. One minor problem I could see players having a problem with is the money, now I have not issues with this per say but I can see the difficulties. Now to the amazing parts to the game. I LOVE IT it’s such and immense story that I find myself enjoying everyday. I enjoy playing the event story’s as well Bc those are also amazing. The characters themselves I greatly detailed and I am so thankful for the devs doing that so thank you. The bios for the characters sometimes enter twine with each other, and I respect that Bc you can have one story from two different characters with their own points of view. Now one thing I find myself hating over is the fact that we don’t have any of the other Assassins from the other games I don’t know why but I hate that. I understand why the time frames for the other characters have hundreds of years differences. Overall the game is worth the effort I recommend downloading this game your not going to regret it I promise 4 out of 5 ⭐️👌😁
Good game, but huge room for improvement
The game is good, fantastic even for some. Let me just say, it might seem like I’m bashing it for being bad. But I’m not. The game starts of fine with showing you how play with it’s simplistic controls that invoke probability. ( I did notice that it seems predetermined) And after that you’re on your own for the most part. Missions are simple and have different approaches for characters and vary from info extract, to loot runs and simple assassin’s creed assassination. The characters are somewhat of a grind, but that that hard. There is a loot crate system for characters. But it’s already easy enough to get characters...so yeah. Not gonna talk about the story to not spoil it. But now let’s talk about its faults. The store is to be expected nowadays with loot crates, but it’s not game breaking. Sometimes the games in game timer glitches out and doesn’t appear, so I’m just confused when “Mission requirements not met” appear and I’m over leveled then I realize the timer isn’t there to tell me that I used up all my mission replays for that specific mission. And now to the last one, probably the elephant in this room. EXP, is a pain to get, daily’s are the only guaranteed way to get tons of it. Missions only give 100, and story missions give you 650 once. That’s the only thing in truly annoyed about, the leveling grind. That’s all I can say about the game for now, until after a few major updates.
- 777.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Helix Credits for ACR $4.99
- 1050 Helix Credits for ACR $9.99
- 2200 Helix Credits for ACR $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.