From the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the Hand-e learning portal offers a versatile collection of peer-reviewed articles and videos that will keep you abreast of new developments in the field of hand and upper extremity surgery. Free to ASSH members, the Hand-e collection includes thousands of pieces of content that you can use to prepare for an upcoming procedure or talk, or to create a lesson plan for your trainees. With a robust search tool and filtering capabilities, the Hand-e app makes it easier than ever for you to narrow your search and find the most relevant results. If you find articles or videos you like, the app allows you to download content for on-the-go viewing, save your favorite content, share something with a colleague, or comment on a video with your thoughts. An ASSH member or Hand-e subscriber login is required to view this content.
Minor changes and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- American Society For Surgery of the Hand
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 American Society for Surgery of the Hand
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.