The app allows fitness monitoring using heart rate (HR) measurements during & after exercise.
Exercise intensity (%VO2 max) is measured near exercise completion (99% of time in the workout interval).
An initial baseline exercise test is performed & HR has to be recorded when prompted during & after the workout session.
Repeated exercise testing gives the exercising HR results & also gives / compares recovery HR test results to the initial baseline recovery HR recordings.
Manual updating of improved recovery HR can be entered & saved at any given point in time.
Auto-renewing subscription info:
- This app's features requires a monthly subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Fixed a crash in heart rate recording section.
- ASSIC MEDICAL (Pty) Ltd
- 51.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ASSIC MEDICAL (Pty) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Assic Fitness App $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.