With constant exercise the body adapts by improving blood delivery (cardiac output) to the various organs while improving energy utilization & efficiency at any given work load.
Exercise fitness testing is a measure of the body's adaptation to a given or increasing workload. Using the HR change before, during & after a period of exercise conditioning you are able to assess improving or deteriorating fitness levels.
Fitness monitoring is done with HR measurement before, during and especially after the exercise testing session (recovery HR).
Fitness assessment can be measure to assess general wellbeing, improving exercise fitness levels or overtraining fatigue, or assessing ongoing fitness levels while recovering from a medical illness or recovery from an injury during the rehabilitation period.
This app requests access to read Heart Rate data from Apple Health in order to show you the values in a graph and help you make fitness decisions.
Auto-renewing subscription info:
- This app's features requires a monthly subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Fixed for iOS 12 with design improvements
- ASSIC MEDICAL (Pty) Ltd
- 50.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ASSIC MEDICAL (Pty) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Assic Recovery Heart Rate $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.