Order a taxi cab in Calgary, Alberta from Associated Cab using your iPhone
– 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi. Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info to the driver by typing a message.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
Calgary, Alberta, CA
We update our app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Add new travel needs requirements, attributes and translations.
- Fixed app crashes on booking future trips.
- Fixes for payment method.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well except when using Saved Locations or requesting a cab to a recurring location - not sure if it is an app problem or cabbie oversight: If the app/cabbie doesn't electronically "clise-out" complete the booking after the trip is complete, the booking stays "open" in the app and won't let you book a new request to the same location for a different date until you Cancel that "open" booking...but it crashes out and won't let you Cancel. The only "fix" I've found (other than bypassing app and just calling for a cab) is to delete the entire app, then download it again, and start from scratch. Very frustrating, and makes you question how well the other functions work...like ensuring your cab request actually went through; not a comfortable position to be in when booking for rides to the airport very early in the AM like I do.
Minimalist but works
Better than calling a dispatcher on a busy night as you are not waiting to get through. It's certainly not perfect yet though. The UI is a bit thin. Doesn't leave you with continuous feedback of progress like Uber would. It also gives you the option of putting your destination in. It's nice that this is an "option" as my driver didn't get this info. My confirmation that the cab had arrived came 40 minutes after I was picked up so that doesn't exactly work perfectly either at this point. All said though, this app does what it needs to do and I successfully got a cab on a Friday night with no hassle.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Associated Cab Alta. Ltd.
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Digital Dispatch Limited Partnership
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.