Asthma Ally helps you stay connected to your doctor–it can understand what triggers your asthma and allergy symptoms, track your airborne irritants, and capture critical info about your asthma and allergies.
Why do we do it?
Because we earnestly hope to help you finally understand what makes you wheeze, sneeze and sniffle–more than just that, we want to team up with you to overcome your asthma and allergies.
You can master your asthma and allergies. Start getting effective help today.
Key Asthma Ally Features:
• Connect with your doctor to better manage your asthma and allergies between visits
• Finally figure out what exactly is triggering your symptoms
• Monitor the local asthma and allergy triggers in your area, including pollen, dust, and ozone
• Keep a log of your day-to-day symptoms
• Take approved clinical evaluations weekly to bridge the gap between you and your doctor's appointments
• View your personal history
• Track each member of your family with a single, free account
Asthma Ally is free to download and use.
Fixed a bug that was preventing some users from viewing their historical data charts.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has real potential except it would not let me chart peak flow. Worse yet, you have to sign up for another app (30 day risk free) to read FAQ or send feedback and that app is geared toward a company rather than individual. I emailed on website 24 hrs ago and no response. I paid $9.99 and can't get help, chart peak flows or look at FAQ. Waste of money!
Easy to use and helpful with tracking how I feel.
I haven't shared my info with my doctor yet, but I'm getting excited to show up to an appointment with a REAL answer to the question "So, how have you been feeling?"
Does what I need
I needed a way to keep track of my symptoms so I could help my doctor treat my asthma, and this app was a perfect fit. Looking forward to more features!
- HarmonIQ Health Systems Corporation
- 102.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 OSIA Medical, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Asthma Ally Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.