AsthmaMD is the original asthma research app. Is a FREE (no hidden or upgrade fees) iPhone, iPod, iPad asthma management application.
The number-1 asthma and COPD management app, now sold with the AsthmaMD Peak Flow Meter in every Walgreens and CVS in US.
AsthmaMD is easy and quick to use.
Created by Sam Pejham, MD.
Keep a journal of your asthma easily and quickly.
Visualize your asthma activity on a color graph.
Patent Pending Asthma Action Plan for greatly simplifies using your Action Plan.
Share asthma diary and color graph with your physician.
Use AsthmaMD to help doctors with asthma research.
Manage multiple users with one device.
Easily pick from a list of medications.
Track how medication is helping you manage asthma.
Instantly map your PFM to severity zones.
Track asthma triggers such as:
Allergies, Pollens, Pollutants, etc.
AsthmaMD not only helps you track your asthma but you will also be helping doctors and researchers learn more about asthma, and other asthma sufferers like yourself learn about high asthma locations.
You have an option to participate anonymously and securely using systems managed by google to provide researchers with information that has never been available before. Imagine helping a parent find an area to move that has a lower asthma rates, or pick a school in an area with a lower rate of asthma attacks.
We are going to change asthma research and you have a chance to be part of it.
Support us and asthma research by downloading and using this app and telling other asthma patients about it.
We want to hear from you, email us at help@AsthmaMD.org
Minor improvements and updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has definite potential!! But lacks edit and delete functions.
There is a lot going for this app. But there’s no way to edit or delete things you’ve entered incorrectly. For instance you can add custom medications, but you’d better do it right the first time. I can’t edit or delete my booboo. All i can do is make another version to add the the list. Seems silly. Also, there’s no way to contact the developer for support though the app.
I’m interested in where this app is going, but I won’t be using it the way it is for now. And now that I’ve made an account, I don’t see a way to edit or delete it in the app either. :(
It’s just a bit saddening that this app hasn’t been updated in over 3 years. As one of the most detailed apps for asthma sufferers, it would be nice if this app got a refresh:
1. Off the bat, add HealthKit support — this really should have been implemented when HealthKit was announced in 2014 😑
2. Universal app implementation, making it iPad compatible; it would be great to see all this information on a large screen, especially when showing it to your doctor. And, with that...
3. Add iCloud support (along with the login) so that data can stay updated across devices. And, on the off chance someone forgets their login password, data will still stay synced in the cloud.
4. Also, adding Touch ID/Face ID support to keep data safe and secure.
5. A refresh of the UI/UX to make it compatible with the latest software and devices.
PLEASE, do not abandon this app!
App was great but flicking now
I really loved this app. It was great because I could track my asthma attacks on the go. But, lately it has become really glitchy and now I had a an asthma action plan I can’t remove and can longer enter in addition other medications to track like I was able to do before. The asthma action plan issues has completely screwed up my medication reminders as well, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I looked for computer support on their web site but only found a list of FAQ’s. I hoping they update it soon and fix the problems.
The developer, Mobile Breeze, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mobile Breeze
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Dr. Sam Pejham & AsthmaMD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.