AsthmaMD is the original asthma research app. Is a FREE (no hidden or upgrade fees) iPhone, iPod, iPad asthma management application.
The number-1 asthma and COPD management app, now sold with the AsthmaMD Peak Flow Meter in every Walgreens and CVS in US.
AsthmaMD is easy and quick to use.
Created by Sam Pejham, MD.
Keep a journal of your asthma easily and quickly.
Visualize your asthma activity on a color graph.
Patent Pending Asthma Action Plan for greatly simplifies using your Action Plan.
Share asthma diary and color graph with your physician.
Use AsthmaMD to help doctors with asthma research.
Manage multiple users with one device.
Easily pick from a list of medications.
Track how medication is helping you manage asthma.
Instantly map your PFM to severity zones.
Track asthma triggers such as:
Allergies, Pollens, Pollutants, etc.
AsthmaMD not only helps you track your asthma but you will also be helping doctors and researchers learn more about asthma, and other asthma sufferers like yourself learn about high asthma locations.
You have an option to participate anonymously and securely using systems managed by google to provide researchers with information that has never been available before. Imagine helping a parent find an area to move that has a lower asthma rates, or pick a school in an area with a lower rate of asthma attacks.
We are going to change asthma research and you have a chance to be part of it.
Support us and asthma research by downloading and using this app and telling other asthma patients about it.
We want to hear from you, email us at help@AsthmaMD.org
Minor improvements and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s just a bit saddening that this app hasn’t been updated in over two years. As one of the most detailed apps for asthma sufferers, it would be nice if this app got a refresh:
1. Off the bat, HealthKit support — this really should have been implemented when HealthKit was announced in 2014 😑
2. Universal app implementation, making it iPad compatible; it would be great to see all this information on a large screen, especially when showing it to your doctor. And, with that...
3. iCloud support instead of having to login so that data can stay updated across devices, and in the off chance someone forgets their login password, data will still stay synced in the cloud.
4. A refresh of the UI to make it compatible with the latest software, and current devices.
PLEASE, do not abandon this app!
I was diagnosed two years ago as an adult. Never had asthma growing up. This app has helped me manage and control my asthma with my Pulmonologist. Over the summer my asthma was severe and uncontrolled. We could look at the charts and see which of the new meds or inhalers were working. I recommend this app to all of my clients, my colleagues and everyone who sees me using it!!!
Been using this for years!
I've been using this app for many years. My doctor and I both love it! With each update, it gets better and better. And these guys have the best customer service! They really listen to my feedback and enhance the app based on it. I can't say enough great things about this app and the people behind it.
- Mobile Breeze
- 13.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Dr. Sam Pejham & AsthmaMD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.