Astound teaches you how to become a confident communicator by providing you with professional voice and speech coaching techniques.
Simply downloaded and select a goal, like using your voice to make a stronger impression, speak slower, or enunciate clearer, and get video guided articulation, voice, breathing, and stretching exercises. Increase your awareness, and keep track of your vocal progress by recording your voice, and comparing your recordings. We provide feedback to make it easier for you to focus on what's important.
Users report hearing a difference in their voice after just 5 minutes of practice. And those who made it to Day 3 of Astound's 30 Day Challenge report a new relationship to their own voice, and how they present themselves to others.
Learn to improve your:
- Articulation: how to enunciate your words
- Talking speed: how to speak calmer and at a slower pace so that your listener can follow every single word you say.
- Speaking volume: how to speak with such power and resonance that others can hear you across the field, or in a noisy bar.
- Vocal pitch: how to speak with an authentic pitch, and modulate your voice in way to keep your listener engaged.
- Impression: how to use your voice to grab attention, and impress your listeners.
- Astound offers an extensive library of 100+ easy-to-follow breathing, articulation, stretching and voice exercises.
- A 30 Day Challenge, which gradually strengthens your voice over time
- Byte-sized practice packs for specific goals, like preparing for an interview or presentation on stage, an important meeting or call, talking in front of a group, or even your next date.
Astound's features are there to help you build awareness for your voice, and how you use it to engage with your listener. They include:
- Voice recordings to keep track of your progress, like a journal.
- Feedback on your speaking tempo, words per minute (WPM), and how it compares to other great speakers, like Oprah
- Feedback on your modulation - how your voice's pitch frequency changes over time.
- Practice reminders as a friendly nudge to help you build that healthy habit.
- Perfectly timed option to send your friend a voice message. Omg, they're going to be so impressed, big heart emoji.
We base our vision on social science research:
- Voice alone can impact, and influence your listener in a positive way.
- We feel better and more confident about ourselves with trained voices.
Here is what Astound offers for free:
- 9 workout packs with unlimited use
- 3 workout sessions from the 30 Day Challenge with unlimited use
- Unlimited Voice Recordings
- First 3 recordings get feedback
But, if you want to get the souped-up version, you can pay less than your monthly coffee budget. The three auto-renewing subscription options:
$39.99/6 months - that's roughly $5.15/month, and 20% savings
$54.49/year - that's roughly $4.50/month, and 30%
These prices are for United States Customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Astound subscription will automatically renew, and your credit card will be charged, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases your subscription. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
If you have any feedback, questions, or comments, please email us at:
We'd love to hear from you.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions:
Have an amazing day, and get ready to make every single word count.
- a bug fix that several users who have a 24 hour setup on their phone unfortunately encountered when selecting a practice time
- better display of text on iPads
These improvements were made possible by users, just like you, sending us their feedback. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Improvement in just two weeks!
I just gave a presentation to a group in a large conference room. For the first time ever, I felt like I had plenty of breath and I could reach the back row without straining my voice. I didn’t have to keep clearing my throat. That tremor in your voice when you are nervous? NOT a problem!
The exercises seem so simple but they really worked for me. In the past I always thought that I don’t sound as confident as I feel and this app has helped me turn that around.
Contrast this with the speech coach who wanted $8000 for six months of online coaching. I feel that this app is a fantastic deal!
A big thank you to the developers.
Developer Response ,
Congratulations on your successful and confident presentation! That’s terrific! And happy to hear that you’re finding the app useful. We’d love to hear a little more about your progress, so if you don’t mind sharing please email me at email@example.com
- Robin (Founder)
This app is fun and easy to use. The lessons are great and I love that I can compare past recordings of my voice. After a couple of days I decided to subscribe via my email. I signed up on my iPad and I can’t access the paid content on the iPhone app. Another issue on the iPad app the description of the lessons don’t fully show up. For example: “This pack helps you find your authentic vocal pitch so that you can gain your listeners trust and make them trul...” I tried deleting the app and signing in again yet still I have the same issues. This app has a ton of potential and I really hope these problems can be fixed as I’d love to go through more of the lessons.
Developer Response ,
Update: We've fixed the text display for your iPad in our latest release.
Hello, and thank you for your review. I’m sorry that the restoration process was not clear. In order to restore your purchase please tap your Profile tab (bottom right profile icon), select the options button (top right) and choose”Account.” There you have the option to restore your purchase.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. That way I can help assist in a more personal way, and make sure that everything works for you. Thanks!
I am a busy physician and having a strong confident voice helps me in my interactions with my patients and colleagues. I have been looking for a way to improve my voice, especially for large public speaking events. I am very busy and don’t have the time for one on one training. This app is great and I can use it whenever I have free time. I have learned so much about my own voice and I am starting to notice improvements already. Highly recommend!
- Astound Inc
- 54.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Astound Inc
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $6.49
- Six Month Subscription $28.99
- One Year Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.