Astrå is the adventure of Hemera, the goddess of daylight. Help her fight darkness, and discover the wonders and secrets of the unique Astrå universe.
In the media:
"Astrå is one of those rare titles that proves just how rewarding the simple things in life can be. By taking the tried-and-tested platforming formula and reducing it down to its very core, Molina has managed to assemble one of the most unique, elegant, and bewitching mobile games I've ever had the good fortune of playing." - Chris Kerr (Stuff)
"The graphics are beautiful and incredibly detailed, the music is soothing with whimsical sound effects, the controls feel natural and let you play it with one hand, and the gameplay is challenging." - Christine Chan (AppAdvice) - 4.5 / 5
"Really, Astra stands out among other orbital platformers for its unique art and great feel. But it is a trying game"..."that made the successes more rewarding, and it's long way to the top, that's for sure." - Carter Dotson (TouchArcade) - 4/5
Awards and recognition:
• App Store Editors' Choice, Best of 2015 and Greatest Indie Games.
• Indie Prize Nominee
• Big Indie Pitch Nominee
• Junceda illustration prize
• Arcade action.
• Unique art, music and gameplay.
• Designed for touch screen. Simple one touch controls.
• Auto-runner platformer with space physics.
• Go explore, solve small puzzles, and discover secrets.
• Master the game in order to compete in the Game Center.
• iCloud support
• 32 levels to explore (more to come as free updates)
Pablo Molina - Game design, programming, production, level design
Laia Arqueros - Art concept and graphics design
Juan Molina - Sound design, level design, QA
Fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I tend to mute my games. For some reason this game doesn’t remember that I muted it. I have to tap the SoundFX and Music off every time.
Very unique game play
Get points for the style and beauty of the game...
But I can’t get very far. Can’t get past the 5th level... so I can’t play the game. Shame. It so cool looking.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you to enjoy the rest of the game .
Not much to it. It's just jumping from one place to another, collecting stars and avoiding/jumping monsters to kill them. That's about the extent. No story.
Update: I've been playing this for a few days now. It's growing on me. I love the little dance the guy does at the end of the level.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pablo Molina Garcia
- 199.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Pablo Molina, Fabuloso Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.