Your personal helper with live fortune telling! 30+ experienced astrogers and future readers will create personalized horoscopes for you. Love, health, career, finance and much more. Find answers to all your questions!
Welcome to Astroline! If you are unsure about the future, ask professionals. Choose what’s bothering you and ask our astrologers and fortune tellers.
- Get individual horoscopes based on your zodiac signs: daily, weekly, yearly
- 5+ types of horoscope, including Indian, Chinese, Maya, Druid
- Try interactive tarot card reading
- Get daily biorhythm report for physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual state
- Check love compatibility by zodiac and date of birth
- Check lucky numbers and dates with numerology calculator
Get an online consulting now! Open the app and get help with all areas of your life that make you feel uncomfortable.
Only experienced fortune tellers and accurate results! Try now!
Astroline is free to use, but offers a Premium Subscription, which unlocks full app functionality and provides regular horoscope updates of all available types - love, career, health, daily, monthly, annual. Subscription ensures your access to weekly updates of horoscopes..
Astroline offers Premium subscription that unlocks full app functionality and provides regular horoscope updates of all available types - love, career, health, daily, monthly, annual. Subscription ensures your access to weekly updates of horoscopes.
-If you choose to subscribe, simply select one of the auto-renewable subscription: weekly subscriptions - 4.99$ per week without trial, 4.99$ per week with 3 days trial, 8.99$ per week with 3 days trial; monthly subscription - $14.99 per month with 3 days trial; yearly subscription - $39.99 per year with 3 days trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Opinion About This App
I first saw this app on a advertisement, so I was curious of what my fortune is. I downloaded and went straight into the app, the app was normal until the money advertisement started, the first one I wasn’t really bothered, but It popped up right after the first one. It took a while to close the advertisement. After that, I went to get my fortune. I took a picture of my hand and submitted it, I had to get by 2 advertisements to go pass to get my fortune, I was getting annoyed. The app is fine but there was advertisements every 10-15 seconds, I deleted the app afterwards but the advertisements really got on my nerve.
Ive had numerous astrology apps and its obvious all this one cares about it making money I couldn't even get one fortune from a fortune app?? I downloaded it for palm scanning from the ad I saw as soon as you open the app there is two ads that seem like you cant close them without buying their premium version, it takes like 30 seconds for the little x to pop up in the corner. Once I got past those I tried to get a palm scanning. All would be well if there weren’t ads between each step and once it finally got to where the fortunes were; when I click on then those same to long and inescapable ads pop up and when I bypassed them it took me straight back to the screen with the results. My problem was that I cant actually read the results because i click on them and the ads pop up and i say no i don't want to pay 10 dollars a month for fortunes and then it took me back to the same page. So basically this is a paid only app advertised as a free one. Ive had no proof that its reliable because it wouldn't let me access any of the info without paying so: a scam. deleted immediately. get co—star.
Don’t waist your time
I saw this app on Instagram so I clicked it and downloaded. I’m a sucker for cheesy apps the “predict” my future. The first thing after entering your name and birthdate was an ad. I didn’t think it was an ad at first and just thought you had to have a subscription to use it. I deleted the app. I read some reviews and realized that you had to wait 30 seconds for the x to appear to click out of it, so I downloaded it again, waited thirty seconds to delete the ad. Then, another ad popped up! Finally after a minute of waiting for it to scan my hand, I got another 30 second ad. (The same ad that asks to upgrade to premium). Again, I waited because I’m stupid and really wanted to see my reading. I clicked to see what my left line read and then the same stupid 30 second ad popped up. After that, I deleted the app.
So stupid. I hope the company isn’t making any money off this app. A free palm reading would be nice... and then they could add the extra features but too bad you can’t accomplish anything. With the stupid upgrade app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VEBMART GRUPP, OOO
- 99.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © VEBMART GRUPP, OOO 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly subscription $8.99
- Weekly subscription with sale $8.99
- Monthly subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.