AstrologerXP is a powerful program for professional astrologers. It can create Natal chart, Transit, Horary, Synastry, Solar and Lunar return charts, directions and progressions with any coefficient. It uses 10 planets, Lilith, True node, Arabic Parts, all the known asteroids (thousands), comets, satellites etc. Large cities and time zones database includes more than 14000 geographical points. AstrologerXP calculates positions of astrological points with the highest precision. AstrologerXP is compatible with your desktop astrology software.
Its key features are:
1. "ANY SPACE BODY" that is known to the astronomers can be easily added to your chart. These bodies are 10 planets, Lilith, True node, Arabic Parts, all the known asteroids (thousands), comets, satellites etc
2. "HIGHEST PRECISION" Only original high precision ephemerides from JPL NASA laboratory are used in the application.
3. "ANY ASPECTS" You can completely customize aspects in aspect tables, its numbers, values, orbises and its appearance in chart. Each method such as Natal chart or Transit has its aspect table and you can easily enable/disable some aspects or change orbises, colors, line widths, symbols etc.
4. "LARGE CITIES AND TZ DATABASE" This means that the database is large enough for professional use (more than 14000 geographical points).
5. "DATABASES SUPPORT" You can easily install SEVERAL databases in ".SFcht" or ".zbs" format. A database can be installed into the application shared folder via iTunes (see build-in Help, section 1.1 for details). This can be a large database such as SADC or AstroDataBank. Or a small one, for instance, with your clients or friends. You can easily open any database installed. You can also export all the databases installed to use the data on your desktop astrological software. AstrologerXP has also a search engine to work (find, delete and store items) with large databases.
6. "ALL THE NECESSARY METHODS" Natal chart, Transit, Synastry, several types of directions and progressions including directions and progressions with custom coefficient, Horary, Solar and Lunar returning.
Important! The build-in ephemerides of main planets are limited to 1800-2100 interval. If you want 3000BC - 3000AD interval ephemerides, please download the file:
using Firefox browser (the site has fatal issues with Safari browser), rename it to "linxm3000p3000.406"(case sensitive) and copy the file to the AstrologerXP shared directory.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact me on Facebook.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated time zones
Ratings and Reviews
Некоторых планет не нашел.
Наглядность карт оставляет желать лучшего.
Пользовательский интерфейс, мягко скажем, недоделан.
Короче, не советую.
Awesome for one dollar
This is the best cheap astrology app for basic chart production I've ever seen. It is attractive, feature rich, and in some ways I kinda like it better than my solar fire software for my pc. There doesn't seem to be any clumsy automated delineation, which is cool with me... but no asteroids, no Chiron? I don't get that, but so far in all other regards this is really great software.
Hi, I'm excited to see the new features in the current version – however, the Aspects have quit working since the update. Neither natal nor transit aspects appear in the aspects wheel or aspects grid.
The developer, Mikhail Krasnorutsky, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mikhail Krasnorutsky
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Mikhail Krasnorutsky, 2011
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.