This application takes the data captured on AsReader and inputs it into the web browser.
*AsReader is a barcode reader and RFID reader / writer that can be clipped onto the iPhone or iPod touch.
To see more details on AsReader, please refer to http://www.asreader.com/
By adopting WKWebview that iOS version 8 complies, the AsWeb2 promises a faster and smoother browsing.
For units with iOS version 7 or prior, please use this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asreader-web/id923239889
・How to Use
1. Connect AsReader to iPhone/iPod touch. (Refer to the AsReader manual)
2. Open the Settings application, select AsWeb2 and input the "Server URL (Home)".
3. Open The AsWeb2 Application
4. After tapping the WEB page entry column to make the keyboard appear,
please push the trigger button to the side of AsReader.
(Please refer to the AsReader manual for more on the trigger button).
5. After AsReader has completedcapturing the barcode, the code will be inputted into the entry column.
Modified the screen display size and optimized it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.