The AT&T Global Network Client app enables iPhone or iPad access to:
• Corporate networks over VPN
• AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots all over the world
• Offline Wi-Fi hotspot directory browsing
The app requires one of the following services:
• AT&T SD-WAN Static Network Based (formerly known as ANIRA)
• AT&T SD-WAN Static Over the Top (formerly known as AVTS)
• AT&T Business Internet Service
Please contact your company's IT administrator or AT&T Sales Representative for more information.
Improved speed of hotspot search
Improved display speed of hotspot search Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useless app, why is it still on the App Store ?
I’m in Mexico right now and I tried using the app to connect to the airport WiFi branded AT&T, downloaded app but the last updates were from 2017, never worked and asked me for login info, not sure who was collecting it, seems suspicious.
Nothing useful won’t download updates
Downloading of Wi-Fi hotspot lists failed on my iPhone 8. Nothing useful in this app as a result
Can’t update files
Helpdesk and hotspot files will not download/update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.