AT&T ActiveArmor℠ Mobile Security(FREE)*
Download to activate the free app and services for an extra layer of protection that helps you easily secure your data, manage nuisance calls, and more.
• 24/7 Automatic Fraud Call Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters before they reach you.
• Spam Call Blocking: Blocks or sends calls to voicemail if identified as a Spam Risk.
• Nuisance Call Alerts: Labels potential nuisance calls from telemarketers, surveys, and more.
• Nuisance Call Controls: Choose call categories to accept, block, or send to voicemail.
• Unknown Calls to Voicemail: Automatically sends callers to voicemail if they're not in your address book and blocks other numbers in your personal block list.
• Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list.
• Device Security Helps protect your data from mobile threats:
• System Update: Keep up to date with operating system changes with reminders.
• Passcode Check: Ensure you have a passcode to help keep your device and data secure.
• Breach Reports: Get alerts about company data breaches, along with helpful tips.
AT&T ActiveArmor Advanced Mobile Security (In-app $3.99/mo. purchase) ** Includes all the functionality of AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security, plus added protection:
• Public Wi-Fi Protection: Get your own private connection (VPN) – to protect your data on public Wi-Fi networks.
• Identity Monitoring: Get alerts and advice if your personal info is leaked.
• Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within a 24-hour period.
• Caller ID*: Gives you caller details.
• Safe Browsing: Avoid suspicious sites – surf the web safely.
Mobile Security & Advanced Mobile Security*
Requires download of ActiveArmor App & acceptance of terms of service and a compatible device running iOS13+. Data charges may apply to app download/usage. Eligibility: Consumer and business wireless accounts with eligible service and AT&T HD Voice-enabled device. Non-AT&T Customers: The following features are only available to AT&T customers: Auto-Fraud Call Blocking, Spam Risk Labeling & Blocking, Nuisance Call Alerts, Nuisance Call Controls, Unknown Calls to Voicemail, Personal Block List, Caller ID. Some features may not work while roaming internationally. Details at www.att.com/activearmor For complete terms for AT&T ActiveArmor, see Details at
**Advanced Mobile Security
Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Active Armor Mobile Security (“Active”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Advanced subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic, free version of the app. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, after your iTunes subscription period ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Public Wi-Fi Protection. Requires setup; the feature is automatically enabled when your device joins a public (unencrypted) Wi-Fi network unless an alternate VPN service is active. Does not work when using certain video streaming apps or Wi-Fi calling on certain devices.
• Identity Monitoring. May not detect all compromises or leaks of your personal data.
• Reverse Number Lookup. Limited to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period. Requires activation.
• Caller ID. Must be in AT&T HD Voice coverage area to be alerted to caller name and location.
• Safe Browsing. May not detect all suspicious websites. Requires activation of Public Wi-Fi protection to be enabled.
For complete terms for AT&T ActiveArmor, see Details at
Fix for service tier display issues affecting certain accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes Have Been Fixed 👍
Your mobile security app crashes every day, I have to delete it and re-install it every time to get it to open up, I have an iPhone 13 and I am running iOS 15.2, I pay 3.99 a month for an app that just doesn’t work, I have reported this problem twice to tech support and NOTHING, please fix this and give us an update ASAP. Thank you for fixing the problem, app works just fine now, support notified me by email telling it was a backend problem and it has been addressed, it has been a few days with no crashes, great job, worth five stars, again thank you.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP ZERO STARS
It will block all of your incoming calls that aren’t in your contacts. I have missed so many important calls because of this. Customer service downs even know what you’re talking about when you mention it, just makes you reset your phone then reassures you that it worked. After 6 months I finally figured it out ON MY OWN because customer service is very much lacking in their knowledge of their products. There is also no information anywhere on the web. It will still block all calls even if you delete all security apps.
If you have downloaded it and it’s happening to you, go to MyAT&T and scroll past your devices then go to where the small print says active armor, the big print will say your security is our top priority. select manage subscription, scroll down, go to spam calls, select that, then select allow, and then go to fraud calls and select allow under that and now everything will come through including all of those types of calls and all your important calls. So no our security is NOT their top priority because now all the spam and all the fraud get to come through as well as important calls. The end.
Save yourself the games and hassle
It deserves 0 stars but it Won’t allow zero
I used this app for 6 months small issues until 2 weeks ago it started blocking everyone I mean everyone in my contact list, my husband, kids, parents, siblings, job, dr.’s office, attorney’s office, the calls don’t show up on my phone as missed calls, the calls don’t ring, I do not have my ringer off, I do not have DND on. 15 minutes later they appear in my voice mail and my loved ones text me asking why their calls keep going to voicemail.
It ask like a virus because I decided to delete it from my phone completely it started causing me to miss important calls. When I deleted it it was still blocking all my calls that I had manually unblocked before I deleted it. I had to download it again because I could not get any, zero calls, when I downloaded it again immediately unblocked in it’s list my contacts and not till then would my phone ring again. I am stuck with this virus I am afraid to upgrade to new phone because will this mess transfer when I spend $2000 on a new phone. I am stuck with it or my contacts cannot call me. It is working in reverse.😩😡🤬😭😤
Developer Response ,
Can you get your complaint to the AT&T Call Protect app page so they can help you with your issue? You reported this to the AT&T Mobile Security app so I can't help. I found the developer email for Call Protect so please email to get your problem fixed firstname.lastname@example.org so you can get your issue fixed. Thanks!.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 90 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2022 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and Globe logo are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $3.99