Peace of mind just got a lot easier with AT&T Secure Family.
Take your family’s safety to the next level. Know where your kids are, control their screen time and manage what they access online.
AT&T Secure Family delivers parents peace of mind:
• Location Tracking + – Track a family member on an interactive map.
• Arrival/Departure Alerts* – Receive an alert when your child enters or leaves a location (home, school, etc.)
• Pause Internet* – Limit Online distractions (time for homework, time for bed).
• Filter & Block Content* – Filter or block Apps and Online content based on age appropriate settings.
• App Purchase Block* – Block your child’s ability to make App purchases.
AT&T Secure Family is free for the first 30 days. After the first 30 days, you will be billed $7.99 each month (includes up to 10 lines). Service auto renews every 30 days unless cancelled.
Easy Setup and Pairing for Parents:
*Parental Controls feature requires pairing with AT&T Secure Family Companion , a free app++ that can be downloaded to the child’s device.
+ Network based location via cell tower triangulation, location schedule alerts and location history do not require the installation of a Secure Family Companion App on the child’s device.
++ AT&T Secure Family Companion can be found in the App Store and only works with the purchase of AT&T Secure Family which is $7.99/month.
Other important information about AT&T Secure Family:
• After first 30 days, $7.99/mo. will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription will automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current month’s billing period.
• To view, modify or cancel your subscription, go to account settings in iTunes. No cancellation of the current month’s subscription is allowed. No refunds or credits for partial subscriptions terms. App requires iOS v. 10 or higher
• AT&T Secure Family Companion is not compatible with AT&T Mobile Security Plus. If you wish to continue with the purchase, you must either remove AT&T Mobile Security Plus from your iTunes account or downgrade to AT&T Mobile Security Basic before adding AT&T Secure Family Companion to your child’s device. To cancel your subscription, go to account settings in iTunes. No cancellation of the current month’s subscription is allowed. No refunds or credits for partial subscriptions terms.
• This service is available to AT&T postpaid wireless customers. Secure Family and Companion app users must be on the same account. Only authorized app users have permission to locate a family member.
• Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
I needed this so bad to control my 13 year old's excessive usage of nearly all my mobile data each month. I signed up for the trial via a phone rep. Downloaded and set up Secure Family on my phone, which I had no problems with.
But the Companion app on her phone won't pair her phone with mine. I've been trying for 2 days now. I don't know what is wrong with the Companion app, but I'm so fed up with trying to merely pair the two phones (my XS Max with her XR), I am waiting on hold to just cancel the trial. This much trouble right off the bat, isn't even worth a free trial.
I'll check back when AT&T revises the app.
So when I downloaded this app, it made me go to safari and download an application and now every time I use the WiFi at home, it won’t work so now I heavily rely on data. I think this app is plotting to get us to use our data to pay more
MY WIFI GONE!?
This is unacceptable this app took my whole family’s WiFi! I suggest you get a better vpn because this one is horrible
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 157.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 AT&T Intellectual Property Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.