ATC Voice is a fast-paced, highly realistic, air traffic control game designed from the ground up for the iPad.
Use your wits, spatial reasoning, and planning skills, to safely guide planes over, under, and around each other towards their destinations.
Play any level using touch commands, or use modern voice recognition technology.
ATC Voice is the sequel to ATC – Air Traffic Control and takes everything to the next level -- retina optimized graphics, more levels and sectors, arrival and departure routing, holding patterns, Voice Control, and much more.
Your job is to command planes using voice commands or touch commands. Clear arriving planes for approach at the correct airports. Climb departing planes safely, and quickly hand off to the next controller.
- 100 levels from easy to challenging.
- Climb and Descend planes, control altitude, and keep them at least 1000ft apart vertically, 3nm horizontally.
- Avoid collisions and terrain, respond to warnings within one minute before loss of separation.
- Speed up the simulation to 30x real-time speed.
- Deal with changing wind and runway conditions, emergencies, and surprises.
- Flexible Voice Recognition accepts alternate phrasing of commands and plane idents.
- Listen to aircraft read back instructions for verification, or turn off plane speech for faster game play.
- Assign a heading or command a plane to fly direct to a navigation fix.
- Stack planes in holding patterns.
- Choose the simulation environment and game victory conditions in Quick Play mode.
- Sign in to Game Center to earn Achievements and see your rank on Leaderboards.
- Use the Level Editor to create your own scenarios or edit your quick play generated levels.
- Realistic speed and altitude simulation.
- Pinch-zoom control of the radar display.
- Automatic save and load.
- Retina optimized graphics.
- Includes three sectors, Denver (KDEN, KAPA, KBJC), Los Angeles (KLAX, KLGB, KSNA, KONT, KBUR), and New York (KJFK, KLGA, KTEB, KEWR) with many easy and challenging levels.
With Voice Control ON, you can play the game like a real air traffic controller using your voice to guide planes, clear them for approach, and hand them off to the next controller.
Press the mic button and say the plane's identifier followed by one or more commands. Includes 'Practice Voice Commands' mini-game to help learn the voice commands.
ATC Voice understands a long list of voice commands used by air traffic controllers with flexible phrasing like,
•“Turn left Heading ONE THREE ZERO”, or “Turn Right TEN degrees.”
•“Climb Maintain ONE TWO Thousand”, or “Descend Maintain THIRTEEN Thousand.”
•“Fly direct TOMSN and Hold”, or “Cleared direct BLUE MESA VOR.”
•“Cleared Approach Runway THREE FIVE LEFT.”
The game includes three full sectors with 100 levels. More sectors can be purchased in the app at an additional cost. Every sector includes the busiest airports in the airspace and 30 levels or more.
Play offline, no internet connection required.
Runs on all iPad models with iOS 8.0 or higher.
This game may collect anonymous crash reports for game improvement.
** Testimonials from players: **
“Your ATC game is the Best I played on the iPad for years ! It's fun, challenging and quite realistic.” - Professional Airline Pilot
“Amazing app! Every bit worth the money. The voice control works surprisingly well, although it doesn't always respond on the first attempt, but nothing's perfect.” - Professional Air Traffic Controller
“I absolutely love your atcvoice game. it is the only game on my ipad. I am not a gamer..This game is perfect, keeps my mind sharp.”
** A note from the developer: **
I am committed to developing the best games available and appreciate and encourage user feedback by sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find a bug please let me know at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting independent video game developers.
- Changed color of airport name labels to stand out from aircraft datablocks.
- Reduced minimum separation distance for parallel approaches. This should fix issues with loss of separation on approach.
- Fixed bug after zooming, dragging an aircraft heading indicator would change the size of fix labels.
- Fixed bug that could cause loss of separation on takeoff from KJFK and other places.
- Updated KTEB in New York not to depart on runway 19 because of conflicts with KEWR.
- Fixed bug that could create planes with the same ident.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Retired ATC still playing
This is the most realistic game I’ve ever seen on the subject, and I’m a retired controller with 35 years in the FAA. There are a few minor issues, such as aircraft taking off into your traffic. That is coordinated so the other controller doesn’t hand you a deal. Also being penalized for a crash that wasn’t your fault, but in the end, it’s a game, not the real thing. I do have a few issues with the voice control, since when I’m working the busier scenarios it doesn’t keep up, and occasionally misunderstands me. After 35 years of doing it for real, I know it’s the voice recognition, not me. But it’s absolutely the most realistic game I’ve seen and keeps me on my toes, which I enjoy. I would like to see more sectors, as I have all of them, and play them all on the hardest mode.
This app is amazing! I don’t know how the developer crammed so much great stuff into this sim. On top of all the detailed controls you get for interacting with the aircraft, there is great voice recognition! Not only that, but the sim is fairly easy to learn - even without the wonderful tutorials. The options for creating your own scenarios are almost limitless, and you can make each scenario as easy or as challenging as you want. This sim just doesn’t get boring. I’ve used it for two years and I still love it. The in-app purchases keep the sim fresh, but you don’t have to buy any of them. Once you buy the sim it’s yours forever, and I might just keep playing it forever!
Experienced pilot and I could play this for hours. The voice commands are great and effective. I tend to be faster using my fingers, but getting better with the voice commands. I agree with some other comments that it would be nice to start levels without having a boat load of airplanes to start with, but that doesn’t deter from the fun of the app.
- Looking West Apps LLC
- 98.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Looking West Apps LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Chicago Sector $2.99
- Dallas/Fort Worth Sector $2.99
- Boston Sector $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.