The most realistic ATC Simulator for iPad. It gathers real flights timetables so you could experience real life action in your radar screen.
You will be able to simulate an air traffic controller shift at the most crowded and challenging airports in the world. More than 60 airports available to play and new ones being published every month, so you could not get bored.
Airports included within the free app:
- San Diego Intl Airport (KSAN / SAN)
San Diego, CA, USA
- Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Intl Airport (KFLL / FLL)
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
IN-APP PURCHASES ARE VALID ONLY FOR IOS DEVICES.
License can not be used or shared in other devices and operating systems.
All airports are based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
User manual available at www.atc4real.com
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control, plus take off and landing clearances
- Real flight data gathered from real world timetables
- Timetables are updated by season
- All controls are reachable through gestures (Tap, double tap and drag) so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures
- Toggle radar screen elements display (Map, rings, navaids, etc)
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes, vors and airports are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for current airport
- Real weather updated every 15 minutes (Requires internet connection)
- Satellite image as background optional
- Radar screen has 2 zoom levels, so you can do precise vectors
- Your score could be saved online so you could be in our top rank chart
- Radar screen area: 90 nm
- Career mode: you will be promoted to new ranks as you progress, unlocking sim features
- In flight emergencies
* This app has been designed for best viewed in iPad devices
So start controlling now!
Visit http://www.atc4real.com for more information, user manual and support.
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bajasim
Developed by Bajasim
Hot fix: Broken app store certificate that prevented doing in-app purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Best ATC sim but...
...still has a long way to go.
The aircraft control menu, which is what you use to give instructions to the aircraft is way too small for a touchscreen, probably fine for the pc version. Airplanes disappear when they touch the ground, there is no simulation of landing ground roll, which should be a factor for this game. The awesomeness of the variety of traffics and aircraft vanishes the time you instruct a Cessna 208 to increase airspeed to 250 kts, and it complies... or a C172 climbing at 150 kts... the terrible performance simulation is the single worst thing of this game, and the dev seriously should work on this... PLEASE!
Another feature that is missing is weather, there is a METAR report, but no wx radar feature to guide aircraft around cells.
Other than that the airport packs are a bit pricy, so it feels as though a great feature of the game would be to have a ton of different airports to play with, but only playing 3 or 4 because you are not spending 8 more bucks on 3 more airports. BTW, an airport request: Seoul-Incheon
Best ATC game on the market!
Pros - real schedules, real weather, change time of day so you can practice during lighter traffic times, controls are easy
Cons - add legacy airports to this version. I bought ATL and HNL when they were alone, don't play as well as the newer versions (can’t assign Sid/star, I’d buy them again for that feature). Group airports by region or sell individually instead of 3 at a time.
Overall, love the app, been playing for years!
Not bad, but download model makes it unbearable
This a better TRACON sim for iOS. Aircraft performance isn’t realistic for GA aircraft, but it’s not bad overall.
What makes the app unbearable is the way the developer groups airport downloads to squeeze the most amount of money out of you. For example, if you’d like to control aircraft in the metro NY area, you have to buy three separate expansion packs, at $8 each, because JFK, Newark, and La Guardia are each on separate expansion packs. Similarly, Miami and Fort Lauderdale are on separate packages, as are Chicago Midway and O’Hare. I bet the developer would see more downloads(i.e., make more money) if he packaged airports by region instead. I’m more likely to buy a NY package and a SOCAL package, than packages that include African and Asian airports I’ll never play
- Luis Zaragoza
- 34.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bajasim 2018
- In-App Purchases
- ATC4Real Vol. 2 $6.99
- ATC4Real Vol. 8 $6.99
- ATC4Real Vol. 3 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.