Air Traffic Control Simulator
ATCRadar is a realistic simulator offering you a chance at running approach radar without a loss of separation. Vector departing and arriving aircraft into and out of your airspace in a smooth, efficient, and orderly manner.
Currently ATCRadar will simulate Kansas City Approach airspace and will expand to other selectable regions in future releases.
* Real world Weather Radar overlay
* Vector aircraft heading, altitude, and clear them for a approach.
* Release aircraft for takeoff.
* Detection of loss of separation (deals)
* Accepting handoff into and out of your airspace.
* Real airports and runways.
* Selectable difficulty levels.
* Emergencies, deal with aircraft low on fuel and other emergencies.
* Aural feedback for radio check-on, altitude, and heading changes.
* Simulation pausing automatically if app is backgrounded or user pauses.
Try to increase your traffic counts without having deals!
* Misc bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth $10
If your app is ten bucks it needs to be rock solid, this is not there. Only one sliver of airspace that you can’t change, no navaids, you have to manually type in the altitude to make an incremental adjustment. It is fun to play but it should be $3
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly be making improvements to the app in the future and we would be happy to add easier altitude buttons as well as additional airspace.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.