Are you going to buy expensive Nest camera or Dropcam and take a lot of energy to build a CCTV system？Why not turn your old iphone,computer or set-top box into a security camera？ You only have to install "Athome Video streamer （AVS) " APP in it. With "Athome Camera" APP in other iphone, you can view it anywhere, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or phone) before you get start.
Step 1: Download the video capture app AtHome Video Streamer App and install it in device A, the unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device A at the first time.
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app in device B which you want to use as a viewer. Open the app, sign up and login, select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a device A, so you are all set to enjoy the live streaming !
******** Supporting *********
******* Main Features ********
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the "Night Vision" mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours' video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.
The vibration monitoring function has been added - If we put the old mobile phone on doors and windows, or in drawers, or in luggage cases... Once there is vibration, the AVS will automatically record a video and send out alarm notifications immediately
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Recently, as floodwaters were rising in our community and we were going to be forced out of our home, I set up to iPod touches with the at home app. During the eight-day flood event, I was able to monitor my home as the floodwaters rose and I could see the floodwaters inside of my home and outside of my home.
As the floodwaters began to recede, I knew before anyone else. I was able to make plans quickly to get back into my home.
Having The at home app gave me peace of mind during a very difficult time.
If you want to know what is going on in your home while you are away, there is no better way than with this app. I would absolutely get it again.
Thank you at home.
Developer Response ,
Very glad to help you.
Best affordable security system
It’s very easy to use and set up. For free, you can set up as many cameras as you want, motion detection, and more. You can also take snapshots and record to your camera roll.
If you don’t want your evidence to risk getting destroyed, they have a cloud service bundle where your footage gets backed up to a server, so even if the camera is vandalized, the evidence isn’t lost. The bundle also includes more accurate motion detection (less false alarms), face recognition, the ability to download videos, and more.
You can even earn points and redeem them, which can make you get the cloud service bundle for free!
I wish I could rate it no star.
The company uses this but it is the worst on an iOS device. THERE ARE FAR BETTER APPS OUT THERE. There. is a far superior product. I am hoping the company will switch. I would love to name the better app by name but I won’t. All I will say is the icon is a L.A.P.D. style badge with a blue backdrop.
1.) NO SEARCH FEARURE. on XXXXXXXX, when I put a trespass report in or if I encounter someone and field interview or anytime I want to search for any report I can with the search feature. It will bring up any report with that has that persons name or information. THERE IS NO SEARCH FEATURE ON SILVERTRACK.
2.) IF THE DEVICE FREEZES OR LOSES POWER YOU ARE SCREWED. ALL YOUR REPORTS UNTILL SUBMITTED ARE ON THE DEVICE. Xxxxxxxxx stores it on the server. And if you make a mistake you can fix it on Xxxxxxxx or admin can kick it back for touch ups. But not with Silvertrac. ON Xxxxxxxx EVEN PHOTOS YOU TAKE ARE immediately PUT ON SERVER.
3.) SILVERTRAC does not have A DAY OR NIGHT SCREEN. SETTING. Xxxxxxx DOES.
4.) Silvertrac does not let you pull images from your devices photo gallery. Xxxxxxx does.
5.) on an iOS device..... in Xxxxxxx you can scroll through your reports. Not on Silvertrac I try to scroll through to see if I missed or mention something. Or to see when my last entry was and you guessed it. You can’t. Even worse you can not see tour old reports at all.
Developer Response ,
Sorry! Are you talking about us?
- Circlely Networks Incorporated
- 109.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Circlely Networks Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Update to Professional version $7.99
- Cloud Service for 1 month $5.99
- Cloud Service for 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.