Track your time with single touch in aTimeLogger Pro!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger Pro is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- Today Extension for quick start/stop
- Apple Watch integration
- Siri Shortcuts
- the best support :-)
The optional Premium gives access to the following features:
- Daily bar charts
- Occurrence goals
- Advanced statistics
- Calendar integration
- Geo notifications
- Countdown timer
• Monthly: $0.99
• 6 Months: $4.99
• Yearly: $7.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
---- IMPORTANT ----
If you used widget for quick start/stop of activities and it disappeared please restart your device. If you haven't used it yet, give it a try - check article at http://blog.timetrack.io/today-widget/
- displaying change in percents with previous period on type details page. You can see it if you go to Types tab and press on type
- using iOS color picker instead when editing activity type
- tags that were present only in types were not displayed on Tags screen
- custom icons in Live Activity / Dynamic Island / Widgets
Ratings and Reviews
Great for the price and functional - not always intuitive
I use this app via the subscription so I can sync to the Mac app, iPad, and iPhone.
Other than not really getting the purpose of calendar integration for my needs and the reports for me need to be custom each time, I find the app very functional and worth the subscription. I tried to avoid the subscription for a while, but in this case I'm finding value.
I like how it supports URL schemes to start and stop timers. I can embed these in my calendar and OmniFocus to have quick access to start and stop an activity. Along with Shortcuts, I can have my exercise todo start the sport timer and launch into my Fitness Blender calendar to start casting my exercise video to the TV.
I can track my volunteer hours under the type Volunteer and see the sub-types of scouting, school, and other. I can export to CSV for a yearly report of hours and mileage.
I'm able to track time for my Work jira tasks by using tags for each task based on the jira ticket.
Editing the tasks are simple and I often need to do this if I forget to stop the timer. The app will also warn me if there are conflicts with overlapping events. It is also handy to add another time interval to an event then to create a new one a categorize it the same.
The sync is fairly fast and transparent, so I can start a timer on the Mac and stop on the iPhone.
Powerful Analysis of life
I’ve tracked client projects for a while but never my whole life. This app is so easy to start an activity. It’s very fluid and low friction. It’s providing me useful insights into my life and has helped me get more sleep. Editing entries is easy. “Start” time edit could be bold or green to make it pop - I always accidentally edit end time when making adjustments. Also a short cut menu on icon from Home Screen of recent activities would save a click into the app. UX issue leads me to click tags vs comment each time. Maybe make them both blank spaces? It’s quite amazing to see one’s life in a pie chart.
Would be perfect if events can be converted into entries.
I have been using this App for quite some time. Many details such as “day start at” and custom field makes this app a great tool for time tracking. I upgraded to premium short after started using it because to unlock the calendar feature. However, I soon found it a bit disappointing that you can only use the “event” to view them. I recently started looking for other apps that allows you to convert calendar schedule into entries. While most of the other apps don’t have as much useful custom features as this one, I really hope in future versions this conversion would become possible. I mean, it’s already possible to set task type for events, why not make full use of it so that the app can really be combined with calendar well?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Productive Tools OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month Auto-Renewable $0.99
- Premium Plus $9.99
- From Premium to Premium+ $4.99
- Premium $5.99
- Premium 2 Years $9.99
- Premium 1 Year Auto-Renewable $7.99
- Premium 6 Months Renewable $4.99