The number 1 source for local business news in Atlanta. Get today’s headlines on the go in the industries most important to your business including:
Banking & Finance
Residential Real Estate
Travel & Tourism
Atlanta Business Chronicle Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 94.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't access my subscription on web browser
Love the content, but I purchased my Digital Subscription through iTunes. Now I am unable to view via web browser as well. Is there a way to link the subscriptions?
Great paper, app a little wonky
ABC really helps me in my line of work. I opted for the digital delivery on my iPad to help keep up with the weekly editions. The issue may have been resolved as it hasn't happened for a month. You may find the app disassociates itself from your subscription thus requiring you to log in which doesn't work. You have to either remove and reinstall the app or refresh it which works fine.
The ABC is a wonderful publication. The problem is this app is honestly the most aggravating app I have ever used. It is a complete waste of money. I end up just buying the printed version which is inconvenient and costly considering I in theory already have a subscription. The customer service at ABC is equally horrible. They only want to sell subscriptions. Once they realize that you have a subscription they send you back to Apple. I hate it.
- American City Business Journals
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 American City Business Journals
- In-App Purchases
- Atlanta Business Chronicle $94.99
- February 26, 2016 $4.99
- September 02, 2016 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.