The number 1 source for local business news in Atlanta. Get today’s headlines on the go in the industries most important to your business including:
Commercial Real Estate
Banking & Finance
Residential Real Estate
Travel & Tourism
Subscriptions purchased within this app are valid only for the features of this app. We are continually evaluating and adding more options to our apps each month.
You may use your current print or digital subscription to view the features available in this app. Note, not all subscription types are supported in the app at this time. We are continually evaluating and adding more options to our mobile apps each month.
For additional information, please contact us via Subscription Help in the app or by email at email@example.com.
Albany Business Review Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 14.99*
• Subscription 3 Months - USD 48.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD 79.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We hope you enjoy our exciting new release!
This latest update includes:
- New in-app subscription pricing
- New iOS Widget
- Enhancements to the look and feel
- Free Daily Headlines feed
- Exclusive, Subscriber-Only Content feed
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can't access my subscription on web browser
Love the content, but I purchased my Digital Subscription through iTunes. Now I am unable to view via web browser as well. Is there a way to link the subscriptions?
Easy to read
Love the app. It makes the website more accessible for me abd I appreciate that.
The ABC is a wonderful publication. The problem is this app is honestly the most aggravating app I have ever used. It is a complete waste of money. I end up just buying the printed version which is inconvenient and costly considering I in theory already have a subscription. The customer service at ABC is equally horrible. They only want to sell subscriptions. Once they realize that you have a subscription they send you back to Apple. I hate it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- American City Business Journals
- 48.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 American City Business Journals
- In-App Purchases
- Atlanta Business Chronicle $94.99
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Biannual Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.