No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year." - Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
- Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
- 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
- 13 playable aircraft
- Submarine warfare, Wolf Packs and Convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
- Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
Fixed a bug in Battle of the Atlantic mode where purchasing a G,H Class destroyer could corrupt save game data.
Increased resilience of North Carolina Class Battleship.
Fixed Nelson Class secondary gun turret alignments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok if you don’t make planes or midget subs please make my greatest disire you don’t have to respond but please I’m begging you add LCT’s the landing crafts used at Normandy beaches and add LCVP’s it’s chock full of troops but I know it didn’t sail across the Atlantic but some Battle ships had to get to far range so when they launched the LCVP’s they had to go across like a quarter of the Atlantic sea theirs nearly a million LC and LCS versions but please add these only and add a LCS if you can ok so if that’s too much only make the LCT and LCVP when you make the LCVP just put soldiers basically the size of those seamen on the decks just add army fatigues on the LCT add a couple of trucks and a tank like the C2 freighter please add these it would mean the world to me just do it please killerfish this has really been an improvement from the pacific one please make it even better and add this
Use your map for accuracy
Great game with tons of replay value. Most of the negative reviews cite the inaccurate rangefinding of radar. This is true. Use the map instead - it is hyper-accurate. On your first shot use whatever to radar suggests. After that, bring your ships broadside and to a halt. Check the map for each shot after. You'll quickly get the hang of how much to modify the elevation to get hits every time. I've 3 starred every mission and won the battle of the atlantic on both sides easily using this.
I think it would be boring if it were automatic. In true sims like Silent Hunter series, you're constantly accessing the map and using skill to beat the game.
BTW this is best played on big screens like iPads or iphone 6+. I tried on iphone 5 and it's a little too small for me.
Best Naval Game I've Played For A LONG Time.
Now, the models, to start. Are fantastic. Detailed and striking. The Damage Control is also great. The battles you can fight are packed with action, and the fun never ends. I myself love the Historical Campaign, and beat it easy with the Germans. TOO easy, sometimes. The range-finder is difficult to deal with, but it's still really effective. The game may be expensive, but how do you think people make games? By Magic? No. They need money to do what you want, you realize. Overall a well-balanced, good looking game.
*EDIT* Some things I would like to see are some more prototype ships, like the Graf Zeppelin, or maybe a Fletcher or (possibly) USS Ranger or an older US BB, like the Texas. Maybe bigger battles too? I understand that it will be hard to do this, but if you do, thanks very much. Still loving this game.
Just warning everyone - the British Atlantic Campaign is HARD. Losing destroyers as fast as the Germans lose subs grows to an attrition rate that will be a close shave. Also, great game for scenarios. A couple more ships I’d like would be:
Type XVII U-Boat
Otherwise, game is great. Still recommend it, even though it hasn’t had extra content in a while.
- Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 220.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Killerfish Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.