No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year." - Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
- Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
- 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
- 13 playable aircraft
- Submarine warfare, Wolf Packs and Convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
- Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug in Battle of the Atlantic mode where purchasing a G,H Class destroyer could corrupt save game data.
Increased resilience of North Carolina Class Battleship.
Fixed Nelson Class secondary gun turret alignments.
Ratings and Reviews
Trip down memory lane
The game is great and I still play it at times, scouting for some German convoys exporting iron from Norway in battle of the atlantic and the German glide bomb. Through the years I played, there are still some glitches that I ran into, such as an endless torpedo run, where one of my torpedoes missed and didn’t seem to stop, which caused me to restart the game. The game could use new ships too, such as some ww1 destroyer the US gave to Britain in exchange for bases, or the graff Zeppelin, in which most people would agree with, since the ship began construction before the war, but was never completed. I would like to see how the ship would handle in the battle of the Atlantic. I do hope you will see this, probably not, but there are still people like me that enjoy games like these.
Best game ever
I love this game so much but there’s some things that I need you to fix and this is going to be correct because I am a pretty much a big history nerd first of all The fritz X is a guided bomb also you need to add the graf Zeppelin it was actually built but right after it was sent to sea The crew abandoned it also can you please add during June 6, 1944 for the British there’s like a Normandy Landing mission for every ship in the Britain area where are you have to destroy the coastal defenses also for The ships if the shells hit right under the gun of the ship could like the magazine explode and then the ship sinks because some famous ships actually got destroyed because the magazine exploding like the hood so can you please add all of this and I will never stop playing this game please just please add all this or some of this just please at least add one thing
I can’t even do campaign mode! Help!
Ok, maybe I’m just bad with technology, but I only have 6,000 Renown (the in game currency to those reading). The least expensive ship is 45,000! I thought: Oh, maybe I had a submarine like in Pacific Fleet? Nope! I have to buy a 45,000 Renown ship with only 6,000 Renown and NO SHIP! How am I supposed to earn money without any means?! I tapped THE WHOLE FLIPPING SCREEN. There were 3 buttons. The button that brought up some sort of ship catalog of all of the ships I cannot afford, the button that relinquishes all ships under my command (wish I even had one), and the exit button to go to the previous screen. I was so fed up I just tapped every single pixel. Maybe there was an invisible button? I mean after tapping every single button, word, or hyperlink, tapping everything that’s not a button or word or hyperlink seems like a good idea. I’m fed up and maybe there’s a simple solution but for the life of me I can’t find it, there’s this little while circle in the middle of the screen for campaign but it doesn’t do crap!
The developer, Killerfish Games Pty Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 221.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Killerfish Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.