Based on path-breaking research from Carnegie Mellon University, the Atlas Mission involves your child taking part in an epic learning adventure along with Atlas Finch, the traveling Robot!
See why parents LOVE the Atlas Mission...
"As a teacher, I recommend the Atlas Mission to parents because with the Atlas Mission, kids learn without realizing that they are learning... because they have so much fun playing, giggling... and just having an amazing time learning. I also love how the Atlas Mission takes kids around the world when they don't have the opportunity to do so themselves.
When my own daughter played the game, she smiled, laughed, giggled... and wanted to play it again and again and again."
- Erin Goodwin, Elementary School Teacher, USA
During the adventure, your child will complete a number of missions set in different countries (the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the U.K., India, Brazil, Australia, etc.)
IMPROVE YOUR CHILD'S READING, WRITING, STEM & 21st CENTURY SKILLS
Each mission involves a mini game designed to significantly improve your child's skills in the following areas:
* Vocabulary, Spelling & Reading
* STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
* 21st Century Skills (Creativity, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving & Coding)
HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURES
Each mission will also help them understand some of the unique cultural characteristics of the countries they are visiting.
So with the Atlas Mission, your little explorer can experience first hand the wonders of the real world!
BASED ON PATH-BREAKING RESEARCH AT LEADING UNIVERSITIES
The Atlas Mission is based on path-breaking research conducted at the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of California, Berkeley over a period of 10 years.
THE ONLY PRE-SCHOOL GAME THAT:
* Has eye-exercises that help your child's eyesight
* Has a parent controlled timeout feature that lets you determine how long your child can play with the game every day (in order to prevent screen addiction)
* Gives real-life context to what your child is reading, which improves reading skills
DESIGNED FOR PARENTS' PEACE OF MIND
* Can be played offline (so you can keep your child busy during road-trips and on flights)
* No ads, popups, or links to other sites
* Up to 4 children can play on the same account
* You can download a free trial version of the Atlas Mission. If you later decide to upgrade to the premium version with a monthly, semi-annual or yearly subscription, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before end of current period
* You can manage subscriptions & turn off auto-renew by going to Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
"What sets the Atlas Mission apart from other apps is that it's got so many different elements - it's got travel, stories, games, education, teaching hundreds of different words, and it's got a big storyline from start to finish. Something [else] I love about the Atlas Mission is that it exposes kids very early on to different countries and cultures, and it does that in a fun and educational way."
- Dr. Robin Bahrdt
1. The Atlas Mission now includes engineering for preschoolers, over and above reading, writing, math, science and creativity!
2. A brand new game that will increase your child's vocabulary.
3. Significant improvements to the overall user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
She loves it!
Our four year old daughter loves this educational app. She would stay on it for hours if we let her, but we keep it to thirty minutes per day.
UPDATE: After reading my review the developer emailed me to let me know that the app has a timer option, see their comment below. So cool! How thoughtful of them to let me know. I like this company even more now.
"You can also use our Timeout feature to automatically timeout the Atlas Mission after 30 minutes. That way, you don't have to be the "bad guy" :-) - it's Atlas who will tell your daughter after 30 minutes that he needs to sleep and recharge his batteries. To use the Timeout feature, tap on the Edit icon under your daughter's profile and then set the Timeout slider to 30 minutes."
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review! You can also use our Timeout feature to automatically timeout the Atlas Mission after 30 minutes. That way, you don't have to be the "bad guy" :-) - it's Atlas who will tell your daughter after 30 minutes that he needs to sleep and recharge his batteries. To use the Timeout feature, tap on the Edit icon under your daughter's profile and then set the Timeout slider to 30 minutes.
This App Is Worth The Premium Subscription
I’m not sure how my daughter and I found this in the App Store but I’m glad we did. I’ve been on a hunt, since January, to find an abundance of app’s for the support and growth in my child’s homeschooling curriculum. This fully packed education source is one of two app’s that we use everyday to build on her reading and learning. It has been, so far, gauging my daughters learning properly. While keeping her entertained and focused. Very interactive as well and I appreciate the emails that let me know where she may need some help.
Let’s not leave out he mission behind this company. Support it fully. For my kid and those around the world.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review :)
It’s been fun Atlas
My son loved playing/learning with this app, unfortunately we’ve had several issues with it continually crashing across several devices (iPad, iPhone, Galaxy) and now my six-year-old doesn’t even want to open it. It’s really a pity because he enjoyed it very much, and we don’t let him play nonsensical games, but you can’t expect a child to sit and watch a screen stuck in loading mode for ten minutes. When I reached out to the Atlas team though they did reply immediately, they told me to delete the app and re-download (something that we had already done to the point of exhaustion), further disappointment ensued when they denied my request for reimbursement given that we couldn’t use it at all these past few months. I guess it’s back to the hands-on learning and books for us. Outsourcing our child's learning to a device is probably a road we should not have ventured down regardless.
Saludos de España 🇪🇸
Developer Response ,
Hi Matteo - thanks for your feedback. I am puzzled as to why the Atlas Mission is crashing on your devices because we haven't had any other customer facing the same problem. I checked our records and saw that our customer success manager did in fact offer to issue a refund to you after one of our engineers spoke with you via Zoom. You then replied and said that you would be open to attending the Zoom call, but when she then emailed you to set up a specific time for the Zoom call that will work for you in Spain, we don't seem to have received a reply from you after that. We are still eager to get to the bottom of this problem and figure out why the app is crashing on your devices given that none of our other customers have faced the same problem. So if you can please email us at email@example.com, we can set up a time for the Zoom call and hopefully provide a solution for the specific problem you are facing, or issue a refund to you. Look forward to hearing from you :-)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Learning Yogi Pte. Ltd.
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2021 Atlas Mission
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $9.99
- Premium Version $49.99
- Premium Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.