Atmos is an easy to use and stunningly beautiful weather app for your iPhone and Apple Watch. Atmos has been carefully crafted to bring the most vital weather data to you in the most user friendly way possible so you can get what you need and get on with your day.
Atmos allows you to dig deep into the weather forecast when you need to, but always remains easy to use. The app has been thoughtfully designed to ensure that Atmos can bring you as much information as possible, without overwhelming you in the process.
The end result is that you can find everything you need to know about the weather for right now, over the next few hours, and for the week, all with a few swipes.
Features & Highlights
• Elegant and simple forecasts make planning for the day ahead fast and easy.
• The "Today Widget" gives you quick access to the current weather wherever you care without even having to open the app.
• Location tiles give you a quick glance at weather in multiple places for easy comparisons of the weather all around the world.
• Traveling? Use Atmos’ intuitive sharing compatibilies to brag to your friends back home.
• Every forecast has a hand crafted theme to match the feel of the weather outside.
• Atmos for Apple Watch gives you the perfect companion to your iPhone with a slimmed down look for quick on the go use.
Weather information provided by Forecast.io
Updated for iOS 10
Fixed iOS 8 crashing
Fixed Apple Watch not working for some users
Ratings and Reviews
Great Today Widget
App looks great and is easy to use. I especially like the Today widget which is the best weather widget around. It is well designed and displays relevant information while using limited space smartly. The precip graph can appear only when it is raining and you can toggle the forecast between day and hour. I would love the ability to change the 'feels like' temp to display dew point or relative humidity, stats I am much more interested in.
The watch app is ok but needs to be updated to a native watchOS2 app. Still, the interface is well designed and easy to use. The watch glance, however, presents very little information. It would be much more useful if it displayed a precip graph appropriate like the Today widget. Add in a couple well designed watch complications and this app would be stellar.
My last complaint is that their temperature forecast source is not the most reliable in all areas. Thus forecasts can be a bit off (works well for precip though).
My favorite weather app!
I use this app constantly. It’s always accurate and I can see the weather all at once in at least nine cities/locations at glance. It’s quick, easy, and consistent. Try it!!
Was great for years...until it stopped working
No idea what’s going on, but the app is suddenly broken and deleting/reinstalling isn’t fixing it. App history shows it hasn’t been updated in years. The interface is the best I’ve seen, but I sadly have to delete it because clearly the developers don’t care about it any more, for whatever reason. So frustrated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.