A classic, hand-crafted weather observation app created by Swackett (as seen on NBC's TODAY Show).
Atmospheric™ by Swackett® is an elegant weather observation instrument with a retro, 1950's-era feel. Replicating the look and feel of a mechanical device in every detail, Atmospheric's vintage gauges and dials are faithfully reproduced in stunning high resolution. Special attention is paid to mechanical functionality — with the gauge needles even responding to subtle bumps and inertia (on iPad 2 and newer devices).
Atmospheric will transport you back to time when meteorologists, the aviation industry, and weather enthusiasts around the world used mechanical gauges and dials to observe weather conditions. This app is a must-have for any iPad or weather enthusiast.
Atmospheric includes seven standard scopes, gauges and dials:
• Temperature Gauge
• Wind Speed and Direction Gauge
• Imagery Scope (including animated radar loops where available)
Atmospheric displays detailed weather conditions and forecasts for over 2 million locations worldwide.
Forecasts and Imagery
• Current weather details
• Visual forecasts for today, tonight and tomorrow
• Daily forecasts for the next 5 days
• Local, regional, state and national full-motion radar images (where available) with rain, ice and snow color mapping
• Micro-weather Forecast Data Feed — Accurate to 360 feet
Comprehensive Weather Details
• Temperature and “real feel” temperature
• Dew point
• Wind speed and directions
• Sunrise and sunset
• Precipitation amounts for rain, ice and snow
• Percent probability of precipitation
Transport yourself back to the early days of modern meteorology: download Atmospheric today!
• Faster GPS pinpointing at launch for people in rural areas.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful but keeps crashing
... as you switch views. Developer is looking into it! Thank you.
Developer Response ,
We're looking at this — our apps have an *extremely low* crash rate. Stay tuned...
Looks pretty, but no radar or customer service response
The app is pretty to look at, if not the most functional weather app—definitely a style-over-substance thing (which is okay, sometimes). Unfortunately it won’t load weather radar and the company won’t reply to requests for assistance.
Nice app, but the previous version of this, peepometer supported a landscape mode, don’t see why this one can’t.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.