ATN Radar 360 is excellent in helping you get your goal. Just measure distance and use our newest radar!
IMPORTANT: be sure that you've updated a scope to the last firmware (version 480 or higher).
Check it on https://www.atncorp.com/firmware
1. Internal group chat - share pictures and messages to your team members inside the app
2. Offline status - app checks user status in a group every moment
3. Join the group via QR - when your team is already together and ready to start, just scan QR to join
4. Share a group via the link - send to your friend a magic link to join a group or install the Radar app
5. Sharing pictures with ATN scope - field of view always shows pics of your teammates
Ratings and Reviews
I love the concept of this app, but it still needs work. I spent 2 hours creating a group with my father-in-law. We managed to get an invite sent, but he couldn’t accept it. I also don’t know how it is getting time but the time it shows for the invites aren’t the same or even remotely correct on either phone. From my understanding this app is still early in development, so I wanted to provide some feedback to the developer. I may try uninstalling and reinstalling later, but for now there isn’t much use in having this app. I’ll keep my review updated as things go, but for now I have to give it 1 star since I can’t get even basic functionality. I can pair with my scope but that’s about it.
Do not use!
After installing the app and it connected to my scope I can no longer use my ABL. The ABL will not stay paired to the scope and I am having to send the ABL and scope back to ATN. Not cool! I understand this is a beta but it should not cause issues that need to be sent into ATN to correct. I think one BIG issue is this app connects via Bluetooth and not WiFi to the scope! The obsidian app connects via WiFi so I don’t understand why this would connect BT? I had the ABL on and connected then connected to the radar app and now no more ABL. I am running firmware .480 and support had me upgrade to .483. Nothing you do will repair the ABL to the scope. This is a major bug that should have never made it to production!
Great idea, bad implementation
Was really excited to use this product as I read about its features. Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of bugs still need to be worked out as presently, I can’t connect any devices to the app rendering it useless. I plan to keep it and hope it gets worked out in the next patch.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Technology Network, Corp.
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © atncorp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.