Meet Atomus in 3D, using your two fingers, you can control Universe
::: What is Atomus? :::
• Atomus is a highly complex, kinetic, and interactive visualizer yet it is also an amazingly beautiful work of art.
• Atomus was designed to help people who want to think more creatively or who need a change of pace.
• Atomus is an excellent game/toy/party entertainment/interior design element for anyone who loves fireworks, whirlwinds, firefly lights, aurora, rainbow, wave, mobius strip, heart or atomic symbol.
• Atomus has additional features that will remind you of the features above and more all while being intensely dynamic, plus it contains the option to control each design parameter and characteristic.
• Technically, Atomus was made with mathematics, physics, and 3D graphic technics; its rendering system was optimized using neon assembly codes for mobile computing environments.
• Atomus guarantees an impressive 60 FPS speed on any platform.
::: Features :::
• 10-Finger Multi-touch Display!
• 5 Music by Ross Bugden from (On/Off available)!
• Fastest Speed (60 FPS) emits 10,000 particles!
• Customize Particle Length, Number, & Size!
• 3-Color Mode (Neon, Crystal, Nature)!
::: Support :::
If you have any problems, questions, concerns, or ideas related to this app, please feel free to contact me. I would really like to hear what you think.
- Fixed Issues such as Music play/ Speed of Particles
Ratings and Reviews
Not Quite a Complete Idea
This is a fantastic start to a beautiful idea. Some things that will help improve it:
1) ability to disappear the menu icon completely
2) play your own music
3) set multiple instances in motion with a single finger (tricky)
Still, a brilliant little visualizer.
Unfortunately, this app comes with music but there’s no way to turn the music off except by turning the sound off on your phone. It’s the same with this company’s Triple A app. These are the only visualizer apps I have found where there is no way to stop the music, no control over the music. It’s a disappointment because the patterns are fantastic, and I got it because of the patterns which are wonderful, not for the music which is NOT wonderful.
Waiting for the HD version to support iOS 11
I purchased this thinking it would be similar to the iPhone or HD version, but I was kinda disappointed. It's still pretty cool, but I am definitely in favor of the HD version. Please update the HD version to support iOS 11! Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.