RideReady will help make you confident and ready for your FAA Practical Test / Checkride (that combination of flight test and oral quizzing that you will need to pass in order to become an airline transport pilot) and allow you to impress the examiner with your knowledge of relevant knowledge areas as per the Practical Test Standards and current FAA practices and recommendations.
For the FAA Airline Transport Pilot Airplane practical test, topics covered include those relevant to both future Part 121 and Part 135 pilots. This includes advanced multi-engine aerodynamics, instrumentation (legacy and technically advanced), IFR and VFR procedures, regulations, weather, flight planning, information sources, and much more.
RideReady features more questions than oral exam prep booklets thus helping you be more prepared for a wide variety of realistic questions. Additionally, RideReady's content is also more illustrated and our explanations more detailed to really help you understand the material.
Our RideReady app can offer you speed, power, availability, and flexibility that no book or DVD can. For example, you can tell RideReady which aircraft you fly (from a list of common training aircraft) and RideReady will ask you questions on its systems and operations - just like a real examiner will. Remember: while books are out of date from the moment they're printed, updates are FREE FOR LIFE, meaning that you can get the most up to date quickly and easily through the built-in update mechanism.
Please note that after downloading this app, the app will need to check for updated data from our servers.
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Free Lifetime Updates. Get acquainted with the material weeks or months before your checkride, study hard in the days leading up to it, and then brush up years afterwards.
* Hundreds of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Aircraft-specific information - Includes questions specific to common training aircraft types (just like your examiner will ask) plus the ability to customize values and add your own custom aircraft. Included aircraft: Beech Duchess, Cessna 310, Piper Seminole, Piper Seneca. Piper Twin Comanche
* Current and valid for right now - As soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, and aviation technology.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you!
* This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation for AIRPLANE PILOTS.
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test prep. If you want FAA written (knowledge) test preparation, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
* Again, this title is for AIRPLANE PILOTS ONLY. This is NOT preparation materials for helicopter, glider, gyroplane, hot air balloon, or other pilots. We have other RideReady titles for different aircraft types, but this one is for AIRPLANE PILOTS ONLY as it contains much information particular to airplanes.
Thank you for checking out RideReady!
This much updated version of RideReady has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide better speed, stability, and features for you. RideReady features a massive amount of Airman Certification Standards (ACS) and Practical Test Standards (PTS) compatible learning content to help you prepare for your next checkride. As the amount of illustrated learning content has grown to keep up with technological and FAA emphasis shifts, some devices had trouble keeping up. This new version is totally re-engineered to faster and more stable for all and also features a wealth of improved content from our editorial team consisting of Designated Pilot Examiners, Flight Instructors, and other industry professionals. New features include more flexible rendering options such as user-selectable text size and the ability to save and load sessions between devices using our free cloud sync service. RideReady can help you confident and prepared for your next checkride and with its free lifetime updates will be there for you when you want to review later on down the line.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the price
I got the prep for ATP. Did the checkride in a Twin Comanche, and bought this thinking it would help more with the oral and aircraft systems. Didn't get into anything aircraft specific. Would have been more useful for a first time multi checkride. Overall disappointed
Ok when it works...!
All your Flagged questions vanish at random times. You wade through 1400 plus question and flag just the ones you need only to have them disappear for no apparent reason. Really aggravating happened to me three times now. You waste a ton of time on sorting through easy questions you don't need to review. I am finished trying to use it. Customer service had some lame excuse for it happening. I just know my other apps that i flag items in never do this too me. Would love it if it wasn't for this issue.
Great Checkride Prep!!!
I have used other Dauntless software's in the past for my ATP written, 98% to be exact. This checkride oral exam study guide let's you pick what specific topics you want to study and even has Aircraft Specific questions for the multi engine aircraft you may be using from a Piper Seminole , the DA42 even the Cessna 310 that I completed my check ride in.
As a Captain on an MD-11, this software is great for someone preparing for their checkride, or just a great overall review. Give it a try you will not regret it.
Thanks again to the Dauntless customer service and tech team for another job well done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.