ATracker is a time tracking app that is very easy to use and requires minimal setup. It supports: one tap to start / stop time tracking; bar or pie charts showing where your time went; fully customizable user interface; categorize tasks with tags; data export as CSV and PDF; sync data between multiple devices; start/stop tracking via Apple Watch, Widget and Siri.
It's a fresh way to organize your day… within a few taps.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- Different tasks and projects at work
- School studies and projects
- Homemaking tasks
- Baby or child daily activities
- Hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Start and stop tracking a task by just one tap.
- Overview of today's time spending on the Today tab.
- Complete activity log. Show activities on any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Customization of activities with hundreds of icons to choose from. You can also color code the activities.
- Statistics in bar charts and pie charts.
- Group tasks by tags and allow user to filter tasks by tag on Today tab, as well as aggregate the data by tag in reporting.
- Activity timer does not stop even when the application is not running, or your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even when the app is not running.
- Gesture support
- Apple Watch support
- Siri shortcuts
- iPad Multitasking support with Split View and Slide Over.
PRO FEATURES (One time cost)
- No Ads.
- Unlimited tasks
- Data export with PDF and CSV file.
- Able to keep notes for each task entry.
- Full customization of UI with more skins and allow user to use own image as background.
- More advanced task setting, e.g. countdown.
With web subscription, ATracker supports sync across multiple devices. It also provides web access to ATracker services besides the app. This add-on is optional.
• ATracker subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Visit https://support.wonderapps.se or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://atracker.pro/atracker_TOS.html
- Widget for dark mode.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Most Productive App I Have Ever Owned
Quite possibly the best productivity app I have ever owned. The seamless integration with my calendar and one button reporting is perfect. I am an industrial engineer and wear 8 hats... literally... my time is very important while I am at work and I need to spend it on the right things at the right times. After spending 30 min and setting up custom active tasks, I was up and running. I also have an Apple Watch and have it setup to where I do not even need to pull out my phone. I could never tell managment where my time went because daily operations were that chaotic for me. Now... I know where my time has been and can simply produce a report and show managment exactly what and where I have been. This has been an overnight success for me but it also gets better with age. I have been looking for an app like this for a long time. I am looking into the desktop version as well. I really could go in and on but I just don’t have the time haha.
Phenomenal time tracking app
It requires a slight learning curve but once you know how to use it, it’s extraordinarily powerful. I once saw a show between two very successful and accomplished people. They thought they had incredibly productive lives until they started tracking their time carefully and minutely. It was then they realized how much time was lost to unproductive endeavors. Social media, anyone?
My life has vastly improved using this app. I am more laser focused and aware of how my time is spent and can now warn myself when I see myself beginning to waste time.
What you will find is how much time in a day you actually do have to accomplish your goals and those outside excuses you used before are really inside excuses. And now what are you going to do when you look at the mirror and realize it’s not your job, the kids, and your commute that are keeping you from achieving your goals, whatever they may be.
Easy to use, easy to personalize
I have to admit that I downloaded this app because when DH comes home and says "what did you do all day" it makes me consider homicide.
So instead of going to hail for murder, I downloaded a handful of apps that I could use to show him every minute of my day is busy. Out of all the apps, this one is my favorite. I got rid of all the other ones. This one lets me pick colors and icons for my activities and I can add activities as I go through the day or ex post facto. I can make things as specific or vague as I want--which is important to me.
More than showing DH that I don't eat fritos and watch soaps all day, it is really helping me analyze and see where I could be more effective in time management. You can even set alarms to remind you to do things. Although this is not a feature I currently use, I appreciate that it is there in case I decide to use it later.
- WonderApps AB
- 81.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version $4.99
- Web portal subscription $2.99
- Web portal subscription $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.