Tank fans are convinced! Ultra-realistic Tank game
A Lost hardcore experience is realized here!
Why don't you experience a genuine battle?
The total number of downloads has reached 500,000!
Become a member of a tank platoon, and let's challenge various missions!
A fierce tank battle occurs in a real battlefield!
To win the battle, collaboration with friendly units is important.
With clever tactics, you can also overcome powerful enemy troops!
Can you become a hero by surviving this severe battlefield?
Now you can download and play for free!
- It is possible to play with online multiplayer (PvP match) against players all over the world.
- Realistic tank fight 3D action & simulator tank game.
- Player can move in very large "Open World" field.
- US and Japan warships support ground battle in the field of remote islands!
- Various missions such as reconnaissance, ambush, raids, blitz fight exist.
- Player can experience a feeling of the battlefield by real effect and sound, it's not just panzer games.
- Realistic damage system by physical calculation is adopted.
- A.I tank units have precise movement and sophisticated tactics.
- It is possible to change the situation by requesting an air attack.
- A powerful air fight by famous fighter aircrafts is reproduced.
- It is possible to use a coaxial machine gun.
- A tank can be steered with a simple touch operation. - The viewpoint can be switched between first person (FPS) and third person (TPS).
- Because tanks at the time of World War II (WW2) are faithfully reproduced, it is recommended for those who like classic tank games.
- Famous tanks of major countries appear one after another (eg Soviet Union, Germany, the United States of America, the Empire of Japan)
How to play:
- Please click a help button of the start screen and confirm the basic operation.
- Playable tanks increase by achieving missions.
- Each mission's command is displayed in the message box at the top of the screen.
- Playable tanks in online is unlocked depending on the progress of the campaign.
Q. How to get coins in the game?
A. Gold coins can be obtained by in-app purchase. Silver coins can be obtained by watching reward ads.
Q. How do I unlock locked tanks?
A. Free tanks are unlocked by advancing missions. Charged tanks can be purchased using gold coins.
Q. Can I manipulate fighters and warships on your own?
A. Currently, units other than tanks are only operated by A.I.
- This app requires Internet connection.
- If you change a terminal or uninstall the game or clear data, data of coins and items that you have purchased will be lost.
- Depending on the terminal, it may take a little time to load the data at the time of initial startup.
- When a notice of other app occurs, the sound of the game may stop. In that case, please re-launch the app.
Official Twitter :
Game content will be continuously updated in the future!
- New tank : ZSU-37
- New missions
- Operation by lever operation (optional)
- Improved the operation of A.I tank
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Greetings! I’ve kept up with this over the years and it’s made good progress. However, there are some things I highly recommend changing or introducing.
Improved tank mobility physics. Climbing hills does little to the speed of the tank, and tanks are restricted to rather low speeds on flat ground.
Adjusting (or removing) the new “barrel heat” feature. Accuracy reduction with increased barrel heat is a nice feature, but it’s rather over-exaggerated. Rather than having the barrel heat to the point of losing a lot of accuracy after a single shot, I’d suggest allowing the gun to maintain accuracy longer, only suggesting accuracy after 10-or-so successive shots.
New gun sights to allow players to see the range they are shooting, rather than just eyeballing it.
Reintroduce old vehicles such as the Tiger E and Tiger II H
Give vehicles stats closer to their IRL counterparts. For example, increase the ammo stowage capacity of tanks like the Tiger II, which carried much more ammunition than is portrayed in-game
Updated progression/economy. Earning silver to replenish APCR and bombs by completing missions would be a nice feature
Updated textures would be nice too. I am actually willing to help with this. I’ve done a lot of texture work for games. Let me know if you’re interested.
Developer Response ,
Your opinion is very helpful.
Thank you very much.
I freaking love this thing
Very good game consider it is a maximum 20vs20 game on iPad!
However, since the essential part should be offline battle which I prefer the most, I would like the game could be run without internet connection. I love the new tank centurion and not every game except wot or war thunder have that tank so this game is terrific. I love historical tanks( that’s why I purchased so many premium tanks XD)
Last, I would like to see the new panther model with skirt even the add on armor is just a decoration it will still look good! Furthermore, I would like to see the return of the Tiger II(H) since the King Tigers are mostly using the Henschel turret.
Keep up good work and I hope I having a nice day!
Updated: I am currently in the U.S, and every time I try multiplayer there is not even a single room, so I really hope I can play this game without Internet connection. By the way, I will be taking a 12 hrs flight and I really hope I can play your game on the plane.
Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for valuable comments.
We'll make this game even better.
!!!GREAT!!!! At first
Every tank in the game is unbalanced German tanks like the tiger can easily be taken out by a Sherman or any Japanese tank. And they say the power varies based on the level of the tank which is a total lie it doesn’t matter what tank you have it’s still impossible to kill any tank with less than three shots and that’s to the rear of the tank. If you are a good aim in this game then your biggest problem will be running out of ammo but no from missing but from hitting the weakest enemy tanks in the game from every angle and still not killing them somehow
Enemy ai always seems to be smarter than friendly ai enemy ai attacks together and groups up on you to kill you while you’re “allies” are still firing all missing shots from across the map. I have had to push tanks in almost every mission I’ve played to get them to do something. And it’s not uncommon in this game for allied tanks to just run off and disappear from sight.
The “Campaign” is just the first 5 missions over and over on new maps which are pretty basic but that’s not my issue
The biggest issue in this game is how every tank in the game is unbalanced and it takes countless shot to take out just one enemy regardless of what unit your playing.
- Yoshiaki Kumakura
- 143.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 LABENEKO GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Gold coin x 700 $3.99
- Gold coin x 300 $1.99
- Gold coin x 100 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.