Ultra-realistic tank game that recreates World War II
The lost hardcore and immersive experience is here!
Why don't you experience some real, forgotten combat, too?
This game has been downloaded more than 1 million times in total, thanks to you.
As a member of a tank platoon, you'll take on a variety of missions!
A fierce battle between tanks in an immersive battlefield!
Cooperation with allies is essential to advance the battle to your advantage.
Use your tactics to overturn the power gap between you and the mighty enemy forces!
Can you survive and become a hero on this ferocious battlefield?
It's free to download and play right now!
- You can play against players from all over the world in online multiplayer (PvP match).
- 3D action & simulator tank game free app to fight with real tanks.
- You can move freely on the vast open world battlefield.
- On the island field, battleships and cruisers will be supporting the ground combat!
- Indirect fire from heavy gun-howitzers adds to the tension of the battle.
- There is a wide variety of missions including reconnaissance, ambushes, raids and blitz.
- The realistic staging and sounds allow you to experience a sense of urgency on the battlefield that is more than just a tank game.
- Realistic damage system with complex physics calculations.
- AI tank units fight with precise movements and sophisticated tactics.
- It is also possible to change the battle situation by calling for air attacks and support fire.
- A powerful air battle by the famous reciprocating fighter is recreated.
- It is possible to set anti-tank mines and destroy the caterpillar of enemy tank.
- A coaxial machine gun can be used as a sighting device.
- Realistic tank behavior is achieved by simple touch operation.
- You can switch between first-person (FPS) and third-person (TPS) viewpoints.
- We recommend this game for those who like classic tank games because it faithfully reproduces the tank battles of World War II (WW2, WWII).
- Famous tanks from major countries appear one after another (e.g., Soviet Union, Germany, United States of America, Empire of Japan, British Empire)
How to play :
- Click the Help button on the Start screen to check the basic operation.
- The number of tanks that can be played increases as you progress through the missions.
- During the mission, instructions will appear in the message box at the top of the screen.
- Playable tanks in online mode will be unlocked as the campaign mode progresses.
Q. How do I get coins in the game?
A. Gold Coins can be obtained through in-app purchases. Silver Coins can be earned by watching reward ads.
Q. How do I unlock tanks?
A. Free tanks can be unlocked by advancing the missions. Other tanks can be purchased using Gold Coins.
Q. Can I control a fighter or warship by myself?
A. Currently, all units other than tanks are operated by AI only.
Q. Where is the Panther tank?
A. The Panther tank is temporarily unavailable due to the balancing of forces between countries.
Q. Do enemy and friendly A.I. have different abilities?
A. If it is the same tank or aircraft, the capabilities are exactly the same for friend and foe.
- This app requires an Internet connection.
- Purchased coins and items can be restored from a backup saved in "iCloud". Data recovery is at your own risk.
- Depending on the performance of the device, it may take a little time to load at the first startup.
- If another app notification occurs, the game's audio may be paused. In that case, please restart the app.
Official Twitter :
Game content will continue to be updated in the future!
- New weapon : 52-K 85mm AA gun, Type1 Chi-He (remodeling)
- New missions
- Implemented an engine overheat condition
- Randomly determine the type of gun in duel mode
- Added various types of guns to allied units in online mode
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great Potential Clouded by Mechanics
Look, the barrel overheating I can get over even though it’s annoying too, not saying it isn’t accurate, but it is certainly annoying; However, this new engine overheat is just a step too far. I don’t think making this game into a watching for machine failures and trying to avoid them kind of thing is the right way to go, nor is this accurate to the extent that every vehicle ever produced would have these same mechanical flaws. Overall, I really think this game should focus more on adding units and battle aspects, such as the new AA gun that was added, instead of the strange and plain annoying mechanics that just honestly make the game worse. Tries writing this in the most helpful way possible, so indeed try to take these criticisms as possible improvements, I really do enjoy playing this game.
Developer Response ,
I understand there are pros and cons to that, but if you adjust the accelerator you won't overheat as easily. I think this gives us more tactical options than before, as running around at full speed is no longer always the optimal tactic. Of course, the performance of tanks at the time is debatable.
Fix the currency system and other ideas
So in this game it seems like the only way to get credits is to either watch ads or use your on money instead of being rewarded for destroying tanks and completing the mission. Also I don’t understand see I beat the German campaign which unlocked all the free tanks so when I play as them again against the Russians I have to unlock those vehicles. Again. Also the online mode to me there is barely any players and the objective is simply survive for a long time instead of just like a death match whoever gets the most kill wins. Also the tank damage feature it’s a bit challenging since if you take damage on one part of your tank and it’s red you have to use another part of the tank expect for the rear to block damage and it seems like for some reason you still do damage even you don’t penetrate the enemy armor if it’s spalling then I can understand but an enemy can hit the same spot over and over again until it turns red and you are dead. It’s a good game to be honest and I see a lot of potential.
Greetings! I’ve kept up with this over the years and it’s made good progress. However, there are some things I highly recommend changing or introducing.
Improved tank mobility physics. Climbing hills does little to the speed of the tank, and tanks are restricted to rather low speeds on flat ground.
Adjusting (or removing) the new “barrel heat” feature. Accuracy reduction with increased barrel heat is a nice feature, but it’s rather over-exaggerated. Rather than having the barrel heat to the point of losing a lot of accuracy after a single shot, I’d suggest allowing the gun to maintain accuracy longer, only suggesting accuracy after 10-or-so successive shots.
New gun sights to allow players to see the range they are shooting, rather than just eyeballing it.
Reintroduce old vehicles such as the Tiger E and Tiger II H
Give vehicles stats closer to their IRL counterparts. For example, increase the ammo stowage capacity of tanks like the Tiger II, which carried much more ammunition than is portrayed in-game
Updated progression/economy. Earning silver to replenish APCR and bombs by completing missions would be a nice feature
Updated textures would be nice too. I am actually willing to help with this. I’ve done a lot of texture work for games. Let me know if you’re interested.
Developer Response ,
Your opinion is very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yoshiaki Kumakura
- 127.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 LABENEKO GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Gold coin x 700 $3.99
- Gold coin x 300 $1.99
- Gold coin x 100 $0.99
- No Ads $3.99