Attendance Roll Call mobile application is a simple and convenient way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance.
• Create different types of events
• Add unlimited number of attendees to master file
• Add unlimited number of events with start and end date times
• Add unlimited number of attendees to events
• Copy recurring events
• Delete events
• Delete attendee record not linked to an event
• Sign attendees in and out of events or mark as absent
• Send SMS (if available on device) or email to attendee contact via the View Attendee details screen and the Event Sign In/Out screen
• Export event attendance report in csv format
• Export list of event types in csv format
• Export list of attendees in csv format
• Export report on attendee's attendance record in csv format.
• Import event attendance list in csv format via Help & Info screen
• Import event type list in csv format via Help & Info screen
• Import attendee list in csv format via Help & Info screen
• List events in calendar view.
The first time the application is launched, you will be asked if you wish to enable iCloud backup and visibility in iTunes. iCloud storage is limited and enabling visibility in iTunes will allow you to access your Attendance Roll Call database and make a backup copy of your database thru file sharing. A copy of your Attendance Roll Call database can also be restored in another device where the Attendance Roll Call app is installed with visibility in iTunes enabled. All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.
additional info in the Help & Info section
Ratings and Reviews
Review on app—Attendance—roll call
Awful app!! Very hard to use! I want my money back! Not user-friendly at all.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you found the app hard to use. A lite version of this app is available for users to try. We've had positive feedback from users noting simplicity is what they like about the application. We've added How-To information in the Help & Info section of the app in the next release.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.