Search for "Attendant for Zoom" to try a free version before your purchase. Easily manage audio/video, counts, raised hands, breakout rooms, chats, and your waiting room. Use Attendant as host/co-host while connected to a Zoom meeting from another device. Tap into these useful features:
• Quick tap management of participant audio/video
• Export participant list for record keeping
• Actions to mute/unmute all and turn on/off all cameras
• Mute Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Turn Off Camera for Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Count attendance to quickly mark the number of attendees on each connection (based on count in name)
• Rename mode to quickly rename participants
• Always Rename: optionally choose to apply a rename any time a user connects
• Auto Mute: Attendant will attempt to mute designated participants whenever they unmute themselves
• Manage participants from the video grid
• Search from the video grid
• Configure columns to fit more videos on screen
• Manually sort
• Custom configuration of external display (connected or with AirPlay)
• Quick Action: choose between controlling the mic or camera or requesting a comment
• Create breakout rooms from your mobile device
• Make user assignments
• Open, close, rename, and remove rooms
• Shuffle: reorganize rooms automatically
• Threaded chat
• Chat broadcast: send a direct message to multiple participants at once
• Configure comment workflow: control audio, video, spotlighting, and hand with a single tap
• Comment counting
• Sort raised hands by time, name, or comment count
• Easily manage your Waiting Room
• Auto readmit participants when they reconnect
Please note that webinars are not currently supported. SSO, 2FA, and 3rd-party logins are also not supported, however, you may still be able to use Attendant by joining your meeting and granting co-host privileges. Attendant for Zoom uses the Zoom SDK but is not endorsed, certified, warrantied, or supported by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. If Zoom changes their policies or capabilities of their SDK this app may lose access.
- Breakout Room Shuffle: use the shuffle function to automatically re-shuffle participants in breakout rooms.
- Always Rename: choose to always apply a name change when a participant joins a meeting. This means you can change it once and it will be applied across meetings.
- Auto Mute: someone being irresponsible with their microphone? Auto mute them and Attendant will attempt to mute their microphone whenever they unmute themselves.
- Video Quick Action: configure the quick action button on a participant's video. Choose between controlling the mic or camera, requesting a comment, or select none for a cleaner look.
- Breakout Room Cohost Assignment: when you choose auto assignment for the creation of new rooms, Attendant will attempt to evenly distribute co-hosts across rooms.
- Auto Rename on Reconnect: this feature is now optional. You may wish to turn this off if you have multiple users joining with the same name and they need to be renamed to different names.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Think Tap Work, LLC
- 59.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Think Tap Work LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.