Losing someone is hard, enough... let us help.
Atticus is the first and only mobile inheritance platform, providing all individuals with access to affordable, easy-to-use, and transparent D.I.Y. estate-settlement services.
• Provide an interactive step-by-step guide, allowing you to manage the entire process by focusing on completing tasks one step at a time
• Individualized with access to local laws, forms and relevant deadlines
• Effortlessly organize an inventory of the entire estate by snapping photos of any assets with financial or sentimental value
• Centralize administration from the palm of your hand, offering transparency anytime and anywhere
• Magically produce easy-to-understand reports summarizing all assets, decisions made, time spent and actions taken
• Customize your notifications… keeping you focused on what matters most
Proven to make the estate settlement process more simple, more understandable, and more affordable.
O Canada! We are thrilled to announce that Atticus has been updated and is now available for Canadian families across all provinces and territories. Other minor updates and improvements, making Atticus better for you one release at a time. Further updates to improve support of French product. Squashed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes the process smoother
When we lost my Mom in 2015, not only was this one of the hardest things emotionally to handle, but the whole process of the settlement wasn’t making anything easier. This past year when we lost my dad, this app helped smooth out the process and also saved me and my family so much time! Super thankful for the platform.
Won’t Allow Me to Cancel Subscription
I downloaded this app as I was overwhelmed with all the duties required of my role as an executor of my father’s estate. While it was somewhat helpful, it was also pretty basic. You have to pay a monthly subscription to use it, mine was the plus version for $15. They make it difficult to find out how to cancel the subscription when you’re finished and when I finally figured it out I got a message saying they could not cancel and to contact their support. My email and website message went unanswered and when I called the phone # provided on the website it went straight to google voice and they weren’t available, could only leave a message. I will have to have my credit card company issue a new number in order to stop ongoing monthly charges. So disappointed that I can’t trust the apps offered through Apple, learned my lesson. Hopefully this will save others from having to deal with this.
Best gift, very helpful
Someone gave me this as a gift... I never would have known how much I would need this or how much is involved in the process. Dad had a will, but there was still so much to sort out, months and months of talking with my two brothers. Reporting was really great. Easy to generate and really useful for family and court stuff.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 70.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Atticus Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.