Losing someone is hard, enough... let us help.
Atticus is the first and only mobile inheritance platform, providing all individuals with access to affordable, easy-to-use, and transparent D.I.Y. estate-settlement services.
• Provide an interactive step-by-step guide, allowing you to manage the entire process by focusing on completing tasks one step at a time
• Individualized with access to local laws, forms and relevant deadlines
• Effortlessly organize an inventory of the entire estate by snapping photos of any assets with financial or sentimental value
• Centralize administration from the palm of your hand, offering transparency anytime and anywhere
• Magically produce easy-to-understand reports summarizing all assets, decisions made, time spent and actions taken
• Customize your notifications… keeping you focused on what matters most
Proven to make the estate settlement process more simple, more understandable, and more affordable.
Minor updates, improvements and squashing of bugs… making Atticus better for you one release at a time.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes the process smoother
When we lost my Mom in 2015, not only was this one of the hardest things emotionally to handle, but the whole process of the settlement wasn’t making anything easier. This past year when we lost my dad, this app helped smooth out the process and also saved me and my family so much time! Super thankful for the platform.
Won’t Allow Me to Cancel Subscription
I downloaded this app as I was overwhelmed with all the duties required of my role as an executor of my father’s estate. While it was somewhat helpful, it was also pretty basic. You have to pay a monthly subscription to use it, mine was the plus version for $15. They make it difficult to find out how to cancel the subscription when you’re finished and when I finally figured it out I got a message saying they could not cancel and to contact their support. My email and website message went unanswered and when I called the phone # provided on the website it went straight to google voice and they weren’t available, could only leave a message. I will have to have my credit card company issue a new number in order to stop ongoing monthly charges. So disappointed that I can’t trust the apps offered through Apple, learned my lesson. Hopefully this will save others from having to deal with this.
Seems Dead. Not Working.
I downloaded this to help me as executor. It is mainly a series of checklists with a simple inventory database and the ability to generate reports. After using the inventory tool to map an estate inventory, I could never get the reports to work, either in the iOS apps or in the online portal. And I never got any response to my pleas for help from Atticus. I finally had to give up and ended up using Under My Roof to build the inventory. As far as I can tell, the app is dead and they are just taking money from the unwary. That, or their customer support is nonexistent.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 59.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Atticus Inc.