ATTO Disk Benchmark, the industry-leading benchmark software now for macOS®.
Disk Benchmark allows users to analyze performance characteristics for storage devices and network shares.
• Capture snapshots or run continuous benchmarks
• Ability to measure file level storage
• Support for variable transfer sizes and queue depths
• Execute non-destructive performance on a file system
• Custom transfer sizes
• Supports multiple disks for each test
• Native support for Apple Silicon
• Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
better than expected
Definitely a win over BlackMagic DIsk Speed test. Not even close. However, with more control comes a loss of convenience. Like, there is now big round button to press. Its great app to have a feel about the performance of your disks.
I used this to test an external HDD connected via USB-C prior to connecting to a hub to see if there is any performance impact. Make sure to create a new 'empty' folder and select that folder as your 'disk' to hold the benchmark read/write files. Other than that, this was a pretty intuitive application.
Solid Option for Disk Benchmarking
This looks to be the same ATTO program as commonly used on Windows storage review articles. A good bit more in-depth than that Blackmagic speed test tool andlets me check whether a drive on the Mac side is performing as it should.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ATTO Technology, Inc.
- 1.9 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ATTO Technology, Inc