New from creator of award winning apps like Math Doodles, Symmetry Shuffle, and Sums Stacker.
* 2015 Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children'sTechnology Review *
MATH > NUMBERS (Math is greater than numbers)
I became a lover of math when I discovered that math is greater than just numbers and calculations.
Mathematicians discover, explore, and explain the patterns in our world. The key to understanding math is understanding patterns and one of the keys to understanding patterns is understanding the concept of attributes.
"Attributes by Math Doodles" is a set of 7 problem solving puzzles designed to encourage learners to actively explore, discover, engage and play with the mathematical concepts of attributes and patterns from 7 different scaffolded perspectives.
Each of the 7 activities is designed with 10 scaffolded levels. All puzzles are randomly generated allowing for plenty of replay and practice. Deeper understanding is encouraged by allowing users to choose from a family of 20 different attribute design sets.
1. Category Stack- Classify items into stacks according to one attribute family.
2. Combo Table - Represent items in a table according to two attribute families.
3. Find It - Use deductive reasoning to uncover the hidden "IT"
4. Pattern Sequence - Decipher and complete the pattern sequences
5. Venn - Shared sets. Compare and contrast sets of items in a Venn diagram based on given traits
6. Double Traits - Identify and arrange items that share two attributes in common
7. If Else Sort - Use logical "if then" statements to sort items based on their attributes
1. Solve Mode
2. Infinity Mode
3. Race Mode
- Pattern sequences
- Venn Diagrams
- If then statements
- Problem Solving
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Math Enjoyment
More Math Doodle apps:
MATH DOODLES - iPad
SYMMETRY SHUFFLE - iPad
SUMS STACKER - iPhone
CONNECT SUMS - iPhone
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated graphics on the home screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Teacher Review
This is a beautiful and smart sequencing game. The player must sort a huge variety of objects into the correct category based on attributes in a category. This is a definite winner.
Fun… and the right kind of math!
We see SO many apps out there that are just flash cards or drill and practice. THIS is the kind of math app that is fun, and really leads to success. It helps kids SEE what math looks like… and build the kind of skill that helps with later learning (like algebra, trig, even programming/coding). Perfect for class or for kids at home… (you’ll probably find that adults love it too… I do!) and SO much here… it’s really like 7 apps in one, with all of the different games in it.
Math is fun!
The amount love and care that Daren put into this app is something truly special. Seven beautiful math activities that let kids DO math, not just memorize it. Highly recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.