Where did the time go? atWork makes it easy to track your working hours, overtime and earnings to help bring your productivity to new levels. Track your tasks and projects to see exactly where your time went. And how much you earned for it. Create a customized timesheet that covers all your timekeeping needs - perfect for freelancers, employees, hourly workers or anyone looking to show time management who’s boss.
So, ready to make your time work for you?
:: EASY TO USE ::
• Start and stop the timer for easy time tracking. Do it in the app or talk to Siri
• Log hours worked later if you forget (don’t worry, it happens)
• Watch the timesheet calculator work out your earnings and overtime automatically - magic!
• Assign each time entry to a client, project and task
• Add workplaces to fully automate your time tracking when you arrive or leave a certain location
• Sync to your Apple Watch to track time and add notes on the go
• Track your average earnings per hour
• Keep your data safe with backup to iCloud or manually via email
:: CUSTOMIZABLE ::
• Export your entries to create an easy-to-read timesheet (as CSV for Excel and Numbers or as PDF)
• Customize your timesheet with notes or default breaks
• Track as much or as little detail as you need - from travel costs to payment status
• Set yearly, monthly, weekly or daily earning goals - you can do it!
• Choose which currency your earnings should be shown in
:: FIRST CLASS SUPPORT ::
• Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org at any time - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Share your thoughts - we read every single review!
See what the atWork community thinks about our time tracking app:
“Been using this app for two years and I love it. So easy to use” - Accountant
“I've tried several time tracker apps in the past and once I installed and used atWork, I ditched them all!” - MMMobile
“This app is precise and so easy to use. Great features, exactly what I needed to keep track of hours and even my pay rate.” - Jenliz05
We’d love to welcome you to the atWork community too! Get the app today and start managing your time like a pro.
Our atWork team is small yet mighty. We work around the clock to help you with everything from general time tracking questions to app support. Write to us on email@example.com, day or night, and we’ll typically reply within 24 hours.
Looking forward to helping you!
Sergej & Mikhail - Your atWork Team
• Overtime incl. the overtime balance is displayed in new tables.
• Sorting (ascending or descending) is also applied to special days and overtime.
• The numbering column can be hidden.
• Overtime is recalculated if a filter is set.
• Special days could not be saved in the future.
• Export: Column changes were not always applied.
Stay tuned for many new features.
If you like atWork —> a quick review and tell others about us. Thank you!
For questions —> email to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can also do in right in the app)
Last but not least: Please enable the automatic iCloud backup to keep your data safe. Go to More > Backup.
Lots of love,
Sergej and Mikhail
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!!
Been using this app for 5 years and i love everything about it. It even shows you the average you make. Really awesome.
Some improvements i would love to have with it...
A separate tracking of money paid out that day for expenses (with room for details) and to be able to see that expense clearly for day, week, month or year.
Also, to be able to separately track sick, vacation or personal days. And to be able to also write details.
Love it and i recommend this app to all my friends and all have ended up downloading and using it!
This is the first time I’ve been disappointed with this app!
This app works amazingly, however as a contractor I am constantly adding new locations to be tracked in the app, just this morning I went to add a new one and was disappointed to find there is a maximum of locations I could have! Why?! I would really love to add more, it help me out so much as a contractor moving from location to location. I would even be willing to pay to add more locations! PLEASE! Is it possible? ( also side note, is there a better place to give y’all feedback)?
Developer Response ,
Hi Tyler, let's better use our email email@example.com for communication and clarifications. Here you can just give a general atWork review that you like it etc :-). Regarding your question: It is the limitation of iOS which does not allow to have more than 20 active locations. But you can have as many locations as you want and only make those active which you really need now. Please click the green location button once you open your workplace in the app. I hope it helps. Cheers, Mikhail
Simple and Effective.
I needed app just to keep up with my work hours and days. It evens allows you to dock lunch hour. It does a great job at having a simple interface. You can use others features like filtering job sites, clients, projects, etc. I have 1 job at a brick-n- mortar building. It’s perfect for me. Oh- and it also keeps a running total on your paycheck based on hours per day and pay rate by week, Month, and year. Helpful if you need to know how much your paycheck is going to be
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergej Steinbach
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 – Sergej Steinbach & Mikhail Ostapenko
- In-App Purchases
- atWork Plus (no subscription) $5.99
- Unlimited Entries $1.99
- Data Export $1.99
- Work Schedule $1.99
- Workplaces $1.99
- Special Days $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.