At Augusta University Health we’re bringing back the house call to you by offering virtual visits. You can conveniently access a provider for the care you need today simply by using your phone. It's all about powering you to enjoy the best of health.
How can AU Health Virtual Care Online benefit me?
• Access care – 24/7
• Connect in minutes to a healthcare provider – save time vs. an in-person visit
• Can be used by your entire family, ages 2 and up
• All visits are secure and confidential
• We treat many common conditions, including cough and cold, sinus infections, allergies, rash, and pink eye
• Many AU Health providers also offer virtual follow-up visits to select patients
If you are an Apple Health user you will have the option to share important health information with your provider during your video visit. Sharing Apple Health data is optional but allows the provider to see heart rate, weight, and other health information to help them make a more accurate diagnosis.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and Reviews
Worried about my 13 yr old
I was worried about her because she has had a horrible cough and nose is very runny. She had a fever last week. Since it hasn’t gotten much better I wanted to talk to someone about it because the doctor last week was very quick and only said sinusitis. This doctor was very informative and made us feel more at ease. Thank you. I can’t see what I’m writing so I hope it is spelled correctly. Briana
My first time doing this zoom office visit. Big shout out to Carol for helping me last minute to set up App on my iPhone. She walked me through the steps and she was on the phone for at least 30 minutes helping me. She was patient and kind. No one had called me before this today to get this office visit set up. Again, Great shout out to Carol. I
My conversation with Dr Bohn was very informational I appreciated her candor and her giving me information that calmed my fears a bit I am having some symptoms of CoVid 19 but because I am overall a healthy person it was not recommended that I be tested Self quarantine was ordered for 3 days post symptoms and I will do that
She was very pleasant and answered my questions Excellent experience
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Au Medical Center, Inc.
- 125.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2020 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.