We all need to handle a lot of things, from work tasks or college essays, through to shopping needs and even which box set to watch next. After a couple of weeks of daily Audacity use, you’ll have stopped forgetting things, and you’ll be less likely to over-commit. We can't promise you'll meet every deadline, just that you won't be surprised by them!
** NOT JUST DEADLINES BUT ‘WORK ON’ DATES
* An organised person works on a task before the deadline
* Work on ‘date ranges’ are the intuitive way to schedule your tasks that have deadlines
* Audacity divides today and tomorrow into ‘time buckets’ eg ‘Now’, ‘Later’, ‘Evening’
* Drag/drop your tasks between time buckets and instantly see if some things need to be deferred or delegated
* Defer to tomorrow or next week with a swipe and a tap
* Be ahead of the game and plan with the 'Tomorrow' view
** EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN A ‘TO DO’ APP
* Fully-featured Subtasks
* Repeating tasks
* Hashtags for organising/searching
* Share and assign tasks with your partner, colleagues etc
* Calendar integration
* Email a list
* Dark mode
** PLUS THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU NEEDED
* Notes & attachments, plus sketch/annotate options
* Create tasks with Siri or by forwarding emails
* Create tasks by sharing from other apps
* View your ‘Next 31’ and your ‘Last 31’ days
* A summary of all your tasks emailed to you daily
* Use any image as your background
* Starred tasks
Free forever for personal use. Learn more about Audacity at audacitytasks.com
Currently available for iPad and iPhone, with other platforms to follow in the months ahead. Your devices will be kept in sync, almost in real-time.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @audacitytasks for further info on what’s happening for our audacious users.
Our first update of 2021 - where did the time go? But we’ve not been idle, this release is a huge step forward with new features to help you be more productive.
The main thing we’ve done is make sync smoother and faster for people with many repeating tasks. Our engineers have done some amazing work here - you can now opt to view and plan up to 31 days into the future on your iPhone or iPad; even with lots of daily repeating tasks you won’t experience lag. Add attachments or notes to one repeating task and see them linked to all.
Custom repeating sequences are now possible, eg you can modify a daily repeating task to only happen on Mondays and Wednesdays and Friday. Or have a task that only repeats on weekend days. And you can now specify a future end date for repeating tasks.
Apart from helping you to plan ahead, what else have we been up to? There’s a Library, where you can see all your attachments in one place - plus you can create ‘Bags’ and put attachments into one or more bags. They can stay there even when the task is long since completed. In addition to the above - 16 small improvements and 4 bug-fixes. We won’t leave it so long next time…
Ratings and Reviews
Great but if
If i could further customise to reminder (i.e remind me every 3 or 2 days), with widgets also, AUDACITY would be great.
Best Kept Secret
I tried almost all TM apps. Audacity is an extraordinary concept to manage a lot of tasks in various categories Limited number of updates or new features makes me feels is not receiving by developers enough care to move it to the next level and make it #1.
Generous and So Kind
“Free forever for personal use” was an acutely- ended spark of hope in the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Too many reasons to list, but this little app has helped my family immensely, in so many areas, through a (hopefully temporary) crisis-ridden phase. I can’t thank you enough.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conker Cloud Innovations Ltd
- 164.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Conker Cloud Innovations Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.