Audacity is a task management app which brings innovation to the ‘To Do List’ world. Thanks to ‘Work on’ dates for tasks you will clearly see if your workload for a day is achievable, and it’s easy to defer or delegate. Audacity divides days into ‘time buckets’ such as ‘Now’ and ‘Evening’. You can simply drag/drop between your tasks between these time periods. We can't promise you'll meet every deadline, just that you won't be surprised by them :)
Currently available for iPad, iPhone and web browser (beta), with other platforms to follow in the months ahead. All your devices will be kept in sync, almost in real-time.
Key Audacity features:
• Fully-featured Subtasks
• Hashtags for organising/searching
• Notes, attachments, sketched attachments, even annotate an image
• Separate deadline dates and 'work on' dates
• Unique 'Time Bucket' way of viewing what you have to achieve today
• Plan the night before with the 'Tomorrow' list
• Create tasks from Siri and emails
• Share and assign tasks with your partner, colleagues, etc
• Optional daily emailed pdf of all your tasks
• Use any image as background
Free forever for personal use. Learn more about Audacity at audacitytasks.com
Now you can annotate images before attaching them to tasks, eg to highlight something to a partner or colleague. We’ve also squished a couple of bugs that affected iOS 13 users, eg when Swiping left on tasks.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @audacitytasks for further info on what’s new.
Ratings and Reviews
- Conker Cloud Innovations Ltd
- 75.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Conker Cloud Innovations Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.