Find listens for every moment. Indulge in binge-worthy audiobooks, tune into exclusive podcasts and discover genre-bending Audible Originals. Explore a growing collection of exclusive content waiting to be uncovered. Make Audible the best part of your day.
Choose how you listen. Hear what you want. Enjoy Audible your way.
Use your monthly credits to find exactly what you want, including the newest releases and bestsellers. Try the brand new widget that makes it even easier to jump right back into your last listen with simple access from the home screen. Browse our Plus catalog and unwind with a huge selection of compelling content.
THE PLUS CATALOG
- Listen without limits and download, stream or listen to the entire Audible Plus Catalog anytime you want, no credits necessary.
- That means you get thousands of engrossing audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, and audio entertainment, with fresh content added every single week.
AUDIBLE PREMIUM PLUS
- Build your own Library and listen to the largest selection of titles from the entire premium selection.
- Find a title you love and keep it with 1 monthly credit.
- Choose from thousands of binge-worthy audio books, podcasts and Audio Originals.
- Unlimited access to fresh audio content, with new listens added to the Catalog every single week.
- Out and about? No problem. Listen offline. You can stream and download all you want.
Sign in securely with your Amazon account for seamless cross-device listening with Whispersync, available with all titles and audio entertainment selections.
Find intriguing stories that speak to you and discover inspiring voices. Listen anytime, anywhere. Make every moment Audible.
At Audible, we're always making updates and improvements to make your listening experience better.
New Improvements to CarPlay:
• Add current title to your favorites with the new “heart” button
• Skip chapter option added to player
• Sleep and sample banners correctly display on page
• Ribbon player shows for 3P podcast playback
• Push notifications link to correct page
• Content downloaded from search menu fully downloads
• Playback issue when resuming playback from bookmark
If you're experiencing issues, please reach out to customer service. For feedback or suggestions, contact us at audible.com/help or on Twitter @audible_com.
Ratings and Reviews
Better and better- not perfect
This app gets better and better but it isn't perfect. The app has great features and a few clunky ones. More good ones than it used to have. They are being improved over time. All in all, I'm happy with my experience. I can return books I didn't like if they are returned within 6 months. I don't read (listen to) them that quickly. I buy faster than I listen to them. Some times I finish them and the "finished" indication doesn't stay associated with the book through app revisions. Not Cool!
The stories included in the titles are often well done but some presentations need serious rework - not many - but the choice for presenter could sometimes be improved. I've listened to a couple dozen different presenters by now ( a couple hundred books ). If those that were "flat" could be trained or replaced with more skilled people a lot of the stories would be better but, sometimes the story is the problem and that is a shame. It becomes easier to tell the difference between problems in story and presentation as you hear more of each. The short samples offered before you buy are most helpful ( at least to me ) only after my ear has become trained by listening to a goodly number of books by many presenters.
Most used app I have aside from gps
Love this app so much. Had it for years and does not disappoint. Thank you for being here, existing and being in my life. Such a great idea and concept. Sorry it took me so long to rate this amazing app! Get it, you won’t regret it, so many wonderful title and books and not over priced!
Update: This is still a great app but it needs to be said that the home tab is waaay too much noise visually speaking. Way too many suggestions and advertised books for an app. It’s not a clean look and honestly it’s ugly. The app needs a more sleek minimalist feel for ease of use. I literally get anxiety seeing the homepage with all the extra books recommendations, catalogues and so forth. When I use the app I just want to get to the point not be defaulted to a crazy looking page foot of book images. Please higher someone to update your app comestically. With the IOS update people are discovering less is more with widgets and less apps. Try to use that same concept, I want to see recommendations make it the last tab not the first. Have the first tab be the library and instead of a line chart of books maybe give the option of line display or chart display, just something more sleek please.
Update 03 May 2021: The app skips the audio for some reason and when the screen goes dark it stops playing. Please fix this. This is pretty frustrating and my settings don’t have anything that causes this to happen.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you sharing this feedback, and will be sure to forward it to our team.
Can’t wait to get my hands on her next!
This was one of those books that you not only savor, but you swap between physical and audio because you can’t get enough. The setting was perfect, the characters were hilarious, and the depth was just right. You follow Marin as she takes on a role she never thought she would be in.. PR and media manager for a rock band. But she not only crushes the position, she gains a crush on a band member. You follow along with the band and crew as they make their way all over the country on tour. You see them banter, you see them prank and you see them fall in love.. or lust. I usually have something to knit pick about whether it’s lack of charter build or creating an atmosphere you feel a part of, but Lisa did nothing for me to knit pick. This world was so well thought out, I can’t wait to dive into every single book I have of hers and also... I really need a prequel to see how Craig and Phoebe started. The only reason I gave this book a 4 rather then a solid 5 was I had a bit of a rough time with the big problem and how quickly it seemed to be resolved, I wish it would have been a little longer and we got to see more effort and what happened to.. patch things up on all accounts. I’m a girl who doesn’t trust easily and loses trust quickly so I have a hard with any story that someone’s forgiven too quickly.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audible, Inc.
- 145.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021. Audible, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- US Premium Plus Monthly $15.99
- U.S. - 3 Credit Bundle $39.99
- US Plus Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.