Audible, an Amazon company is home to best-selling audiobooks across all genres including mysteries, thrillers, motivation, memoirs, and more. Every month, members get two Audible Originals from a fresh selection at no additional cost.
AUDIBLE, THE MOST COMPELLING STORIES, THE MOST INSPIRING VOICES, THE BEST PLACE TO LISTEN
- Explore new releases, best sellers, motivation, memoirs, mysteries and thrillers, sci-fi, and more—whatever your passion, you're sure to find the perfect listen.
- Discover Audible Originals created just for audio including exclusive audiobooks, documentaries and scripted shows that you can’t hear anywhere else.
- Stay informed with daily updates in the Audible app from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
FEATURES FOR AUDIOBOOK LISTENERS
- Browse our entire collection of titles right from the Audible app and use credits to add them to your library.
- 1 credit per month for any audiobook regardless of price.
- Two Audible Originals from a fresh selection every month.
- Access to Audible Daily Deals, with audiobooks available for as little as $2.95.
-Members get 30% off any additional titles they purchase.
- Easy exchanges. Swap any audiobook you don’t love anytime.
- Keep your library of titles forever, even if you cancel.
- Download your audiobooks and listen offline in the Audible app anytime, anywhere, whether you’re commuting, shopping, working out, or just on the go.
- The Audible app keeps your place so you can switch devices and pick up right where you left off.
-Access Audible across all your devices including Alexa-enabled devices, Amazon Kindle, and any Bluetooth speaker
- No ads so you can listen without interruption.
EXCLUSIVE GUIDED WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Members get unlimited access to guided fitness and meditation programs led by certified coaches and trainers. Many are updated weekly.
Audible Escape subscribers get unlimited access to thousands love stories right in the app.
AUDIBLE APP FOR APPLE WATCH
Now you can leave your phone at home and take your Audible audiobooks with you on Apple Watch.
Sync your Audible titles from your iPhone and play them from your Apple Watch via Bluetooth. Rewind, pause or set a sleep timer from your watch. Available on Apple Watch Series 1 or higher.
AUDIOBOOKS ON OUR MUST-LISTEN LIST
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
READY TO GET STARTED?
1. Download the Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Choose any audiobook to get started. Your first one is on us. Happy listening!
• Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the product page for a small number of titles
We’re constantly striving to make your Audible listening experience better. If you have feedback or suggestions, please reach out to us at audible.com/help or on Twitter @audible.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a (NO) guiltily pleasure indeed!!
I love to keep busy crafting + repurposing your not so usual things (“where some see trash I see possibilities!”) but I love reading just as much so finding the Audible App caused an excitement in me that anyone who was raised not to waste a beautiful day sittin indoors will tell you is few and far between when all you want is to curl up with a good book but waiting for that rainy day can be killer! Well those days are over because with the Audible App I’m able to enjoy some of my favorite (& usually obscure) authors while puttering around my work-shed building a thing or ... something, lol I let my imagination take the lead there but having this App no longer leaves me riddled with guilt for lying about reading a new release when I should be outside being “productive”. Isn’t exercising your brain being productive? Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was told by my Mother way back (& I’ll never tell, LoL) so I’d wind up with a huge stack of “want to read” books & could never find enough time to make a dent in it. Thanks to this App I’m able to indulge myself and suffer not one single twinge of guilt because of it!! The first book being free is the easiest part... not building a library that rivals the one in my home town, now that’s gonna be a challenge!! TTFN KLP ✌🏼
ABSOLUTELY LOVE-please fix sleep timer
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my audible app!! I’m an avid listener & overall have not had any issues. Once I purchase a book it automatically (within seconds) appears in my library for download which is EXCELLENT transition time.
My only minor complaint is when I use the sleep timer and turn it off BEFORE the time has run out, it ALWAYS goes to sleep 2 minutes after I turn OFF the timer. I turn off the timer because I want to continue listening without sleep timer on. Yes I know TWO minute is minor issue but can be very annoying waiting for story to stop in 2mins so I can restart play! So would appreciate the fix in next update.
My thought on new update is a way to arrange our library. Right now they’re arranged by purchase date until you listen& then it’s most recent listen. I would love ability to separate by author, type, book series etx. Something like that would be great for finding old favorites.
EVEN BETTER IDEA...if you could develop an alert to let readers know when there is a NEW BOOK RELEASE IN SERIES we already own! When you have large library it’s hard to remember what books your waiting on the next in series! Would DEFINITELY increase my already long list of purchases.
Overall GREAT JOB! I RECOMMEND ALL THE TIME! Just fix the 2mins turn off glitch when I turn OFF timer (before it runs out) & please consider library organization ideas!
I Love Audible...But...
I’ve had Audible for nearly 5 years. I started as a way to help me get back to reading since physically reading was somewhat limited by reality. But now when I walk my dogs, run errands, go to the work related matters, drive for a long road trip, ride my bicycle, or even work in the kitchen, I always make sure to have books to listen to. My library has at least 300 by now, and I love seeing it grow. I also love the whisper sync for Kindle which lets me read or listen. I also love the integration with my Alexa devices. I can go from room to room without wasting my phone battery, and have her keep reading to me.
Here are my only two recommendations:1- this is the most important. Please for the love of all that is holy let us organize our books by subject matter/ category or whatever we call it like we can in Kindle! I need to do this on my PHONE as I cannot scroll through the ALL my books to find old books I’ve forgotten are even there. I need to put them by category. Please please please do this most basic thing for your subscribers. 2- please have more whisper sync and more affordable ways to purchase kindle after purchasing the audible.
- Audible, Inc.
- 102.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019. Audible, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- U.S. - 1 Extra Credit $17.99
- U.S. - Audible iOS Monthly $21.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.