Start a new routine with Audible. Your place for listening to the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, kids stories and bite-sized audio content - at home, while working, or when taking a break.
A variety of genres. The most compelling stories. Told by inspiring voices. Listen to the stories that speak to you, anytime, anywhere.
Download and sign in securely with your Amazon account. Your first audiobook is on us.
FIND YOUR AUDIBLE ROUTINE
1. Unwind with your perfect listen - sci-fi, fantasy, self-care, mysteries, bestsellers, memoirs, and more.
2. Streamline your day with titles on virtual collaboration, productivity, and communication.
3. Keep your kids entertained with classics, bedtime stories, bible stories, and modern young adult literature.
4. Stay informed with daily updates from the NYT, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
5. Discover Audible Originals - exclusive audiobooks, documentaries and scripted shows.
JOIN AUDIBLE LISTENERS:
- Browse the entire collection and use credits to add to your library.
- Own your library. Your titles are yours, even if you cancel.
- Easy exchanges. Swap any audiobook at any time.
- Download and listen to your audiobooks offline.
- Rest your eyes and enjoy your stories in the dark with Dark Mode.
- Sync with your Apple Watch. Rewind, pause or set a sleep timer, available on Apple Watch Series 1 or later.
- Use Whispersync to easily switch across your devices without losing your place, including your Alexa-enabled devices, Amazon Kindle, and any Bluetooth speaker.
- Set a sleep timer to stop playing your audiobook if you get sleepy. You won’t miss a word.
- Stay captivated with ad free listening.
- Access Audible Daily Deals and get audiobooks from $2.95.
- Free monthly titles. Get 1 credit for any audiobook, and 8 Audible Originals for the month of April.
- Plus, you’ll get 30% off any additional titles.
UNPLUG BY TUNING IN.
Enjoy small listening bites such as short stories or chapters from bestselling titles. Find calm in your day by escaping into a captivating story. Go ahead, take your break with Audible.
Keep your kids entertained with thousands of children’s and young adult books. Enjoy storytime together, or set them loose on an adventure narrated by some of the most talented and mesmerizing voices.
LISTEN WHILE YOU WORK.
Our library is always open. So come on in and choose from a wide range of titles that’ll transport you as you cook, walk the dog, run, work or fold laundry.
Discover a new routine with Audible. And fall in love with books all over again. Happy listening!
At Audible, we’re always making updates and improvements to make your listening experience better.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
If you’re experiencing issues, please reach out to customer service. For feedback or suggestions, contact us at audible.com/help or on Twitter @audible_com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, I live off it! Collections are inspired!
My favorite app. I use it every day.
Update to recent post for your most recent upgrade to your app. I absolutely love the fact that I can put books into collections. I think it’s probably one of the greatest improvements to the app up to date! So thank you!!
Having said that after a bunch of updates a changes they've changed many things that make it not as fun to work with or use. I literally live off this app, because I'm fully disabled and it's the only way I can make it through the day without going insane 99% of the time. Please forget this new clip thing. Why would anyone want that? Go back to general bookmarks. And every single time you do a drastic update like this, I loose all of my books that are not downloaded to my device for like a week. This is getting ridiculous. I shouldn't loose my books every time you update! So once again I only have 25 books, and I have to figure out how to get back 225ish books, unless you guys do another update and I miraculously get them back or I loose them again after I've just gotten them back. Please fix all these errors. And maybe, just maybe, you should send surveys out to ALL of your customers to see if they even want this crazy stuff you think we do before you change our perfectly acceptable bookmarks to clips. Or if you want to keep both for heavens sake make them separate. They are too incongruent to keep together.
I Love Audible...But...
I’ve had Audible for nearly 5 years. I started as a way to help me get back to reading since physically reading was somewhat limited by reality. But now when I walk my dogs, run errands, go to the work related matters, drive for a long road trip, ride my bicycle, or even work in the kitchen, I always make sure to have books to listen to. My library has at least 300 by now, and I love seeing it grow. I also love the whisper sync for Kindle which lets me read or listen. I also love the integration with my Alexa devices. I can go from room to room without wasting my phone battery, and have her keep reading to me.
Here are my only two recommendations:1- this is the most important. Please for the love of all that is holy let us organize our books by subject matter/ category or whatever we call it like we can in Kindle! I need to do this on my PHONE as I cannot scroll through the ALL my books to find old books I’ve forgotten are even there. I need to put them by category. Please please please do this most basic thing for your subscribers. 2- please have more whisper sync and more affordable ways to purchase kindle after purchasing the audible.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE-please fix sleep timer
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my audible app!! I’m an avid listener & overall have not had any issues. Once I purchase a book it automatically (within seconds) appears in my library for download which is EXCELLENT transition time.
My only minor complaint is when I use the sleep timer and turn it off BEFORE the time has run out, it ALWAYS goes to sleep 2 minutes after I turn OFF the timer. I turn off the timer because I want to continue listening without sleep timer on. Yes I know TWO minute is minor issue but can be very annoying waiting for story to stop in 2mins so I can restart play! So would appreciate the fix in next update.
My thought on new update is a way to arrange our library. Right now they’re arranged by purchase date until you listen& then it’s most recent listen. I would love ability to separate by author, type, book series etx. Something like that would be great for finding old favorites.
EVEN BETTER IDEA...if you could develop an alert to let readers know when there is a NEW BOOK RELEASE IN SERIES we already own! When you have large library it’s hard to remember what books your waiting on the next in series! Would DEFINITELY increase my already long list of purchases.
Overall GREAT JOB! I RECOMMEND ALL THE TIME! Just fix the 2mins turn off glitch when I turn OFF timer (before it runs out) & please consider library organization ideas!
- Audible, Inc.
- 93.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020. Audible, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- U.S. - Audible iOS Monthly $21.49
- U.S. - 1 Extra Credit $17.99
- UK - 1 Extra Credit $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.