Start a new routine with Audible. Your place for listening to the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, kids stories and bite-sized audio content - at home, while working, or when taking a break.
A variety of genres. The most compelling stories. Told by inspiring voices. Listen to the stories that speak to you, anytime, anywhere.
Download and sign in securely with your Amazon account. Your first audiobook is on us.
FIND YOUR AUDIBLE ROUTINE
1. Unwind with your perfect listen - sci-fi, fantasy, self-care, mysteries, bestsellers, memoirs, and more.
2. Streamline your day with titles on virtual collaboration, productivity, and communication.
3. Keep your kids entertained with classics, bedtime stories, bible stories, and modern young adult literature.
4. Stay informed with daily updates from the NYT, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
5. Discover Audible Originals - exclusive audiobooks, documentaries and scripted shows.
JOIN AUDIBLE LISTENERS:
- Browse the entire collection and use credits to add to your library.
- Own your library. Your titles are yours, even if you cancel.
- Easy exchanges. Swap any audiobook at any time.
- Download and listen to your audiobooks offline.
- Rest your eyes and enjoy your stories in the dark with Dark Mode.
- Sync with your Apple Watch. Rewind, pause or set a sleep timer, available on Apple Watch Series 1 or later.
- Use Whispersync to easily switch across your devices without losing your place, including your Alexa-enabled devices, Amazon Kindle, and any Bluetooth speaker.
- Set a sleep timer to stop playing your audiobook if you get sleepy. You won’t miss a word.
- Stay captivated with ad free listening.
- Access Audible Daily Deals and get audiobooks from $2.95.
- Free monthly titles. Get 1 credit for any audiobook, and 8 Audible Originals for the month of April.
- Plus, you’ll get 30% off any additional titles.
UNPLUG BY TUNING IN.
Enjoy small listening bites such as short stories or chapters from bestselling titles. Find calm in your day by escaping into a captivating story. Go ahead, take your break with Audible.
Keep your kids entertained with thousands of children’s and young adult books. Enjoy storytime together, or set them loose on an adventure narrated by some of the most talented and mesmerizing voices.
LISTEN WHILE YOU WORK.
Our library is always open. So come on in and choose from a wide range of titles that’ll transport you as you cook, walk the dog, run, work or fold laundry.
Discover a new routine with Audible. And fall in love with books all over again. Happy listening!
At Audible, we’re always making updates and improvements to make your listening experience better.
New to the app, a whole new library experience!
• Find titles by listening status: With the new "Titles" feature you can filter your titles to started, not-started & finished. Cloud/Device tabs are simplified to "All" and "Downloaded".
• View titles organized by genres: For those who seek organization without the effort, books are automatically organized by Genre.
• Create your own custom folders/collections: Create folders with unique names and add titles into collections for custom organization
• Favorites: Favorite selections for easy access to your most listened titles; re-listen over and over again
• We've made the app faster in a bunch of places
• Collection descriptions won't get cut off anymore
• Rare conditions where narration speed might have been reset to 0 incorrectly
We're still trying to track down the cause of the library loading indefinitely in other situations. If you are running into this, please reach out to customer service. If you have feedback or suggestions, please reach out to us at audible.com/help or on Twitter @audible_com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
ABSOLUTELY LOVE-please fix sleep timer
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my audible app!! I’m an avid listener & overall have not had any issues. Once I purchase a book it automatically (within seconds) appears in my library for download which is EXCELLENT transition time.
My only minor complaint is when I use the sleep timer and turn it off BEFORE the time has run out, it ALWAYS goes to sleep 2 minutes after I turn OFF the timer. I turn off the timer because I want to continue listening without sleep timer on. Yes I know TWO minute is minor issue but can be very annoying waiting for story to stop in 2mins so I can restart play! So would appreciate the fix in next update.
My thought on new update is a way to arrange our library. Right now they’re arranged by purchase date until you listen& then it’s most recent listen. I would love ability to separate by author, type, book series etx. Something like that would be great for finding old favorites.
EVEN BETTER IDEA...if you could develop an alert to let readers know when there is a NEW BOOK RELEASE IN SERIES we already own! When you have large library it’s hard to remember what books your waiting on the next in series! Would DEFINITELY increase my already long list of purchases.
Overall GREAT JOB! I RECOMMEND ALL THE TIME! Just fix the 2mins turn off glitch when I turn OFF timer (before it runs out) & please consider library organization ideas!
Can’t wait to get my hands on her next!
This was one of those books that you not only savor, but you swap between physical and audio because you can’t get enough. The setting was perfect, the characters were hilarious, and the depth was just right. You follow Marin as she takes on a role she never thought she would be in.. PR and media manager for a rock band. But she not only crushes the position, she gains a crush on a band member. You follow along with the band and crew as they make their way all over the country on tour. You see them banter, you see them prank and you see them fall in love.. or lust. I usually have something to knit pick about whether it’s lack of charter build or creating an atmosphere you feel a part of, but Lisa did nothing for me to knit pick. This world was so well thought out, I can’t wait to dive into every single book I have of hers and also... I really need a prequel to see how Craig and Phoebe started. The only reason I gave this book a 4 rather then a solid 5 was I had a bit of a rough time with the big problem and how quickly it seemed to be resolved, I wish it would have been a little longer and we got to see more effort and what happened to.. patch things up on all accounts. I’m a girl who doesn’t trust easily and loses trust quickly so I have a hard with any story that someone’s forgiven too quickly.
Better and better- not perfect
This app gets better and better but it isn't perfect. The app has great features and a few clunky ones. More good ones than it used to have. They are being improved over time. All in all, I'm happy with my experience. I can return books I didn't like if they are returned within 6 months. I don't read (listen to) them that quickly. I buy faster than I listen to them. Some times I finish them and the "finished" indication doesn't stay associated with the book through app revisions. Not Cool!
The stories included in the titles are often well done but some presentations need serious rework - not many - but the choice for presenter could sometimes be improved. I've listened to a couple dozen different presenters by now ( a couple hundred books ). If those that were "flat" could be trained or replaced with more skilled people a lot of the stories would be better but, sometimes the story is the problem and that is a shame. It becomes easier to tell the difference between problems in story and presentation as you hear more of each. The short samples offered before you buy are most helpful ( at least to me ) only after my ear has become trained by listening to a goodly number of books by many presenters.
- Audible, Inc.
- 99.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020. Audible, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- U.S. - 1 Extra Credit $17.99
- U.S. - Audible iOS Monthly $21.49
- UK - 1 Extra Credit $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.